Fellow stoners please try this at home

Discussion in 'General' started by potgodess, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Okay so awhile ago my best friend told me to try hotboxing myself under the blanket. At first I was a bit skeptical about it because I thought the smoke would just like idk escape the blanket or some shit. A week later I tried it and It got so fucking hotboxed, what I did was I tucked the blanket all around me and  like propped it up with my knees, it makes a perfect little amount of space then I started toking it up, one hit filled up the entire area with smoke so you can imagine how hotboxed it gets from one bowl. One time I smoked a joint under the blanket and it litterly got so smokey that I couldn't see, my eyes started burning and I was coughing. I was so baked after i got out of the blanket

Try this with a buddy to its pretty fun, I did it with 3 of my friends once haha.

im doing this right now and im high

So my fellow stoners please try this at home

2. Sounds like a good time.

3. That only happed because I smoked a joint  all the other times that doesnt happen. its still was pretty enjoyable, i just closed my eyes and continued smoking

4. I hope you is a girl OP......and I hope you ain't trying to tell no male blades to go to their buds and say "Yo dude, let's get under this blanket together and hotbox it!" "cause that will kill a dude's friendship real fast and in a hurry, as Major Payne would say!

5. #5 I Railed Hellen Keller, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    I find it hard to believe 3 grown men hotboxed under the covers together; because your suppose to be 18 and all.

6. #6 potgodess, Feb 26, 2014
    im a chick and im only 18  so its not that weird that i did it with my friends im still in highschool

yes it is...

8. this sounds fun but i think im going to get an oxygen tank and swimming goggles

You know why I never lie?
    Because it can be hard to keep one's story straight.

So how about a little truth?
    Did you really turn 18 in Jan or are you still a minor? :smoke:

10. gayness but i rather hotbox a car with 2-3 blunts do it at night with it cold outside play sum music make sure your shut in more ppl = more fun imo but less high but u will get hotboxed and then when your done and ko/d roll down the window and just watch the smoke roll out the car its cool imo but thats just me i havnt done it in a long while but it was good times

11. #11 Bill O'Really, Feb 26, 2014

Like a BOSS!

[​IMG]

12. Damn that blanket must reek now.

13. Carbon dioxide/monoxide is probably the reason you felt "extra baked"

14. I've done this a couple of times before only by my self I would never ask any of my friends to come under the blankets with me though

Who Dat!

15. Blanket party at fullbowlfriday's!!

16. Jesus Christ you guys are soft, can't even get under the covers with your homies. Real niggas make forts.

[​IMG]

Also, smoking threads don't belong in General. Please stahp.

17. Make cball a mod already this nigga is the fking gestapo here

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

You mean icgreen?

Nothing wrong with cball caring enough for the city to point out the rules man..

19. #19 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 26, 2014
    Nah i mean cball. Anyone who says anything even slightly negative about marijuana and bam! He's all in their shit calling them a gov't or religious subverter. I don't appreciate the religious aspect of the insult, because I, for one, am a Christian. Makes it seem like we're all anti-pot kooks.

I understand the rules and such, i value rules. Without the rule of law or morality, we are but another animal.

But i mean jeez when your time here is spent scouring the deepest nooks and crannies of these forums looking for minors and subverters... rather than adding some cool or informative content.... you gotta take a step back and re-evaluate why you're here. But i still support him being a mod :)

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

20. Spoken like a true government stooge....lol. But are you sure that he is wrong? Check this shit out, been hearing about it for awhile now. And now it's confirmed thanks to Snowden. These cats are scary..https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/