Fellow solo smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by whooobs, Oct 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Anyone else spend most of their smoke sessions with just themselves and a joint?

I've yet to find a better way to smoke than a nice walk with a joint to myself. Just you and your thoughts.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nothin' like a good blunt cruise. I smoke by myself mostly now a days too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I smoke with my husband a lot. Also smoke by my self on our porch sometimes too. Its a good time to do it because it helps me think without distractions.

Welcome to GC too I hope to see you around a lot!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  4. I agree to toke alone at the days end is a very relaxing thing for me too

tho I do believe toking with friends is a must

alone just sorting the days hassles for tomorrow is good

cheers/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I definitely agree, nights with friends are a must.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I smoke alone all the time. Last time I smoked with someone was with my old man, when I was home back in July. Before that, I couldn't even say. I am a solo smoker, but I'm a lone wolf anyway so I'm used to it, it doesn't bother me. I like it for the most part. Having a group to smoke with is cool though. I wouldn't even know how to act in that kind of atmosphere.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have a solo bowl or two every day. Probably 4 times a week I'll toke with my friend. I like it either way.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 100% agree. Nothing like chillin with the homies on the weekend for a smoke sesh.

On occasion, I do like a solo blunt as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I smoke predominantly by myself as I’m mostly by myself or around people that aren’t keen on the cannabis. But whenever I’ve got my buds around and we’re in a good spot I don’t hesitate to light up. Ought to, though, cus I tend to be the only one to supply. And I thought it went quick by myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I smoke alone when I get home from work. I always like to smoke with my friends but it's nice to have a solo session as a way to just zone out. I pack bong bowls though, not joints. I can't roll very good, so unless I get cones I don't usually have joints.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Solo, with friends... Its all good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I usually.smoke alone. It's not often that I smoke with anyone because I don't know many people that like to hang out. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I also would like to smoke alone to relax.

14. New to the area where we moved.. its just the wife & I.. burn all day.. lol.. super high

I miss smoking alone lol

15. Solo smoking for me is best I only smoke with friends a few times now.
    It has worked out better as when with friends I smoke way too much but then when I'm smoking solo I smoke a fair bit

16. Flyin solo is the way to go for me. Jays are the best but mostly vape due to reduced smell. Just relax & do my own thing after work
    Who wants to entertain anyway?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I agree with most. Smoking by yourself is where it’s at. Lmao I haven’t been that good with people lately (co workers) they’ve been testing me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  18. When smoking with friends there's always one that never has weed or money for weed lol.

I prefer smoking alone these days, busy day at work, get home roll up a joint, get high and walk the dog, pretty much my daily ritual lol. I also enjoy training her when I'm high, full of patience then haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. I smoke by myself 95% of the time cus no one smokes as much as me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Same boat im in..