Fellow Smokers!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Dankdro, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Some Indian guy in the mall near me sells them for around $20. They are kinda small and awkward to hold though, at least for me, but maybe thats just because i'm all thumbs.

It still has 6 days left though...the price could increase toward the end, as it always does on ebay.

2. Thanks for the info. Are they good lighters and worth 20$ because that is still 15 less than they are around here

3. They are jet lighters, meaning that they have a very hot, blue, directed flame. You can get plain jet lighters for much cheaper, but this is in the shape of a gun and has the laser pointers, as you know. If those extra features are worth the money, then yes, it is a good lighter. I do not own one, and have only used one twice, and that was at the stand where the guy was selling them. I'm not sure how easily they break, or how long it takes for the battery to run out, or how often the butane needs to be refilled, but it looks kinda cool. I think it would be cool just as a collectable lighter, because for smoking purposes, it seems inadequite (I know I spelled that wrong) because it is small, and to light it you have to pull the hammer back. Plus, it is expensive, and you know how us stoners tend to lose things, lol. Your decision though.
    Tell me how it works out.

4. Its hard to tell from the picture but i use to have a gun lighter that looked just like that, they sell them at the corner liqour store here....id say its not worth it, i dont see the point in spendin over 99cents on a lighter, use that $10 bucks for a dime sack or somethin instead and just go pick up one of those 99cent lighters at the liqour store.

5. A regular old bic lighter will do it for me!

Grasscity Deals Near You