Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fellow Potheads: What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobius, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Web Design / Search Marketing - Laid back office.

2. Cashier. Not many people come in to work sober where I work. It's pretty fun. I always laugh when I think about how many people are tripping, and then some customer comes in and has no idea how fucked up we all are. It makes me feel like all of us druggies are in another world. :hippie:

3. Hey fellow tokers! This is my first post and I must say I love this forum. Well I'm a head network engineer and assistant administrator at a large tech school in downtown Pittsburgh (not Picksburgh as the locals like to call it:D).

4. Not too many details for security reasons, :) but you might have guessed from my screen name that I am a pastor, of two churches in PA. It's been a very interesting thread to see all the different things that we tokers are up to as upright citizens helping to make the wheels of society turn. I also have a couple other side gigs. I have a computer business helping churches and non-profits with technology needs and I am a substitute teacher.

5. I dispatch the police and fire department to alarms I recieve from buildings we monitor throughout the state.
    I'm also going to college to become a commercial airline pilot, and fly planes 5 days a week :smoking: very fun ;)

6. i've got my own lawyer that is also a relative, he's like the best crminal lawyer arround the province and does cases for like politicians, rich professionals and big gangs.

I'm going into welding then metal fabricating. After all that i get the big bucks.