Fellow Ladies and even Gentlemen, what is your morning beauty regimen?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Laners, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I figure this might not take off, but I'm interested in seeing what other people do every day!

What do you make a point to do when you wake up? Before you go to school? Even before leaving the house to pick up even a loaf of bread?

I used to not care about anything other than my basic toothbrushing, and putting on deodorant. On most days I only had my hair pulled back into a sloppy ponytail. If I was feeling fancy I would apply some mascara and lipstain, but this did not happen very often. I did this up until a few months ago.

When my father passed away, I got worse for a period of time, and became consumed with self loathing. I always felt like I looked like death, and that fuelled my self hatred. I always felt ugly, old, and all used up. I wanted to at least feel good about how I look when I was still terribly depressed. The road to self improvement seemed daunting and I hardly had any energy to get through the day.

I did a whole lot of thinking about it, and figured that even though I was sad, my appearance wouldn't be the source of my depression. One less thing to feel sorry for myself about right?

It all started when I was buying groceries for my family and I saw that an eyelash curler was on sale for $3.99, and some bobby pins were on sale too. I bought those and began using them. I felt a little bit better.

I found a website called, All Women Stalk, which had lists upon lists of beauty tips and i go there every day. I used my tax refund to purchase new clothes, and I finally began to be okay with how I look. On the All Women Stalk site, I read that by flossing your teeth could look whiter. When I read that I went out on my next shopping trip and bought the little floss picks, and incorporated that into my morning routine. Believe it or not, it really worked. (My teeth weren't yellow anyway since I don't smoke cigarettes, drink coffee, or even soda (except for Cheerwine on some weekends))

I also read that castor oil could improve hair growth and help your eyelashes grow longer/stronger without costing more than 5 bucks. I have blue eyes, and while I was interested in that Latisse product, I did not want to risk turning my eyes brown (and not to mention spend 70 dollars on a tiny bottle). I began to put castor oil on my eyelashes, nails, piercings, and feet every night. It is also super moisturising, and on nights where I know I will wash my hair the next morning I rub some onto the ends of my hair.

It makes a serious difference, because I really needed to get a trim and now I can wait until summer.

Somewhere in between, I bought some witchhazel toner and use that twice a day.

Long Story Short:

Mornings- Floss. Brush teeth. Toner. Curl Eyelashes. Mascara. Lipstain on both lips and cheeks. (I'm looking to put eyeliner in here when I get paid soon). Deodorant.

Middle of the Day- Wipe off face with my little pack of wet wipes, then reapply lips and cheeks.

Night- Wipe off all makeup. Floss. Brush teeth. Toner. Apply castor oil to eyelashes, hands, and lips.

2. in the morning i wash my face with these two things

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i shave in the night

shower and put on moisturizer

brush teeth

3. I take a shower, deodorant, hair gel, change eyebrow piercing maybe ha. Then I dip a lip

4. 1. shake hair around a bunch
    2. put on some deoderant
    3. brush teeth
    4. Put on clothes
    5. profit

5. In the mornings I take a shower with Olay Beauty Bars and In-Shower Moisturizing Lotion. I wash my hair with Head & Shoulders and put a leave in condtioner in letting my hair air dry after combing it. Then after I dry off I moisturize my face with Nivea Soft Cream. Then I put on foundation, concealer, chapstick and mascara.

Before I go to bed I remove my makeup with Baby Wipes and a unscented soap. Then I take a shower again with the same products I used in the morning and moisturize my face with the Nivea Cream again.

6. um

wake up

brush teeth

done

7. wake up
    brush teeth
    throw on some clothes

8. #8 swag swag, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Raw African Black soap (super cheap on amazon and the best soap i've ever used)
    any moisturizer that i have lying around (right now i have jergens natural glow because i'm paaale)
    makeup primer
    bare minerals makeup
    mascara
    and i let my hair air dry because it's naturally curly and that's pretty much it.

oh plus the obvious stuff like brushing my teeth etc

9. Im pretty sure no product in the world can change your eye color.

In the morning i wash face, moisturize, brush teeth. Same at night. I dont wear makeup usually, i just dgaf lol

10. Latisse basically is glaucoma medication, and from what I can gather is that the eyedrops also caused their patients to have longer eyelashes.

The commercials for the product mention it can darken the eyelids and sometimes the actual iris. In order to do that, you basically need to get the product directly in your eye or use it all the time. Unfortunately you need to keep using it or your eyelashes will go back to how they used to be. I just didnt want to even take the risk, because I'm a worrier.

I used to not really care about much in the way of makeup, but when I got into college and became surrounded by all these other conventionally pretty history majors I wanted to care more.

I have a septum piercing, and I know that it makes me stand out. But when I dont put anything else on to contrast the nosering like my red lipstick, I just looked weird and washed out. I dont want to look scary, edgy or scene, so I try to counter the nose ring with sweet looking hair and my red lips.

Haha, does that make any sense?

11. wake up, eat food...typically shower at night (once a day, after a work out)

12. The three S's Shit, Shave, Shower.

13. Wake up
    Drink coffee
    Drop a deuce
    Brush teeth
    Shower
    --Wash face
    --Shampoo hair
    --Shampoo beard
    --Wash body
    --"Manscape"
    Dry off
    Put in contacts
    Run hands through hair
    Run comb through beard - trim if necessary
    Apply deodorant
    Apply cologne - depending upon where/whom I am going/doing
    Clothe nude body
    Leave house looking great

14. Shower
    Brush teeth
    Deodorant
    Apply hair styling product
    Get dressed
    Hit the town with a swagger like no other.

15. Partly true, partly not true. I have glaucoma and take two different drops for it. One of them has an ingredient in the latisse. my eye doctor told me it would darken my eye. only problem is i take drops in only one eye and both of mine are dark. i think for it to to have the effect of changing your eye pigmentation, you have to be hyperpigmentation sensitive anyway. i.e if you get sun spots a lot or acne scars etf.

but unfortunately, the drops don't make me have beautiful fabulous eyelashes so i think latisse might be a ripoff. could be wrong.

16. wake up
    brush teeth IN the shower
    lotion
    deodorant
    clothes
    check out the mirror one last time
    head out

17. wake up
    take a piss
    smoke
    shower..wash teeth.. deodorant/perfume ect
    straighten hair
    do makeup
    leave house

18. Wake up

Sit on edge of bed contemplating last nights dreams.

Put on some Music (Reggae,Jungle,Soul)

Get something to eat

Wash/Shower/Brush teeth/Shit/Piss

Get dressed

19. Wake up look at the time its a quarter to ten gotta get up and ride all over again pop a CD in the box and proceed to blast it playing Brenton wood and im feeling fantastic. reach into my drawer gotta get a clean toalla jump in to the shower time to take me a Playa. All about finesse use caress nothing less.shave my head trim my goatee always looking my best jump out of the shower after about an hour check my phone look for any missed calls time to get ready i get shit flowing steady rub some cream and then i powder my balls.throw on my 501's pick out one of my guns which bottle of Cologne should i take?keep it in my truck in case i get to fuck today i drench my clothes in escape..that's how i ride.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wake up
    Jerk off
    Shit
    Go to class
    Get home
    Put clothes on
    Jerk off
    Shit

• Like Like x 1