Fellow Canabian in some need of help....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SamitD, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Hello

I live in the North Bay - Sudbury area. Where I live is secluded enough that I can grow in the forest that surrounds my house in say April or May (can't grow inside - parent issues -_-)

So I was wondering on a couple of things....

What seeds would I require?
    Pots or ground planting?
    How to keep away animals etc.?
    How to make sure your plants don't die?

also any other useful information/ tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated...

*A friend with weed is a friend in deed*

2. Well i recommend pots, that way you have more control over the plant, i suggest some cheap seeds for your first grow, northern lights is an amazing strain and very easy to grow, or bag seed (seeds you get in your bud).

You can make a circle of chicken wire to keep dears and other animals at bay.

Some tips and tricks ;) only water when the soils sry, don't use nutrients until there 1 month old, if you see yellowing and burning you have nute burn (using to much nutrients)

if you do get nute burn flush your soil with neutral pH water, and you will want to know how to know if there male or female :p

Good luck :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/873879-how-tell-whether-your-plants-male-female.html

3. Also, microwave the soil you use for your sprouts! Baby plants are at risk for "damping off", a fatal plant fungus. Your babies develop a thin spot on their stem, fall over and die! Nuking the soil kills the fungus spores.

And don't forget to put drainage holes in your pots!

4. Awesome, thanks for the help guys :D

btw what nutriets should I use I was thinking about growing either Northern Lights or Lowryder