fellow blades I need some help.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by L7JDub, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Hey, so basically I just moved out to Colorado have no one to vent to and just need some help with some girl issues.

so to sum it up i met an amazing girl we could just bs and talk about anything probably one of the sweetest girls i have ever met so we are seeing each other for about six weeks nothing to serious but last Sunday she calls me she just wants to be friends ( she just recently got out of a longerterm relation) so of course I'm chill with it thinking being the comfortable people we were we could just bs and do the same shit as friends but now she just avoids me and its kinda annoying literally one of the few people i know here.

but my question for you kind people is what should i do just play it off and live life or  at least try and get her back as a friend i really do want her in my life.

I'm just stuck you know? any help would be dope so let me know!

2. Imo let life just roll man, if shes into you she'll be with you in the long run. You said she just got out of a long term relationship, witch means shes probably sad about the break up, she doesn't want to be hurt again so soon if shit hits the fan, ya know? Just be there for her and be a great friend to her in the mean time. And if she smokes, smoke her out.

Hope i helped blade much love

3. Sounds like she's full of shit. Just cut your losses and move on, she wasnt even your girl to begin with so there's no sense in continuing to pursue her. You're in Colorado!! I'm sure you can find some ppl to hang out with, you just need to put yourself out there

4. And if you stick around, I wouldn't recommend trying to console her after a break up. One of two things will happen, you end up deeper in the friend zone or you'll be her rebound which can lead to some awkward situations down the line

5. Call her, or see her and ask her what's up. Be pretty straight forward and be like what's going on. I want to be friends, so let's go bs and hang out. Lately though it seems like you've been avoiding me, etc, what's up? Am I making this up? 

Just talk if you can. If she doesn't answer your texts and or ignored you in public, then well I think you can figure that out. 

6. Yeah I agree Op .. Just drop'er like a bad habit .. Yeah thats the way the story alwayz goes .. Finding the woman of your dreams .. shes everything you ever wanted in a woman .. looks, personality, sexy etc right? .. then your dream turns into a fuckin nightmare .. its just the way it goes .. its like if shes not going out of her way to spend time with you or to contact you then why even bother? .. Ya know whats funny? Its usually the bitch that you can't get break up with or get away from are the ones who we usually end up with for the long term .. the one thats hard to get along with or the one thats completely your opposite when it comes to compatibility .. But dream girls and the perfect woman .. SHEEEEIIITT!!! ... I have yet to see someone with da perfect bitch ...