Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fellow 978 Massholes Out There?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisPawBaw, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Ha! I know, right?
    It's just one of those weird things, you know. Every bit of reason and, well, fact tells you its there, but until I see it first hand, I don't know if I can guaruntee it.
    For instance, I'm certain that Mars is out there, but until I step foot on it, will it ever be real to me?

2. From Leominster originally, now go to school at UMass Lowell.

3. isint Worcester western MA? I go to concerts there all the time

4. Nah, Wortown is central MA.

[​IMG]

5. 508! Woohoo.

6. if ya ever come to the shaded area get at me its my area! Woosta county

7. From Western MA here haha, it does exist but I can't reveal too many details.

8. Wait, there really was a Twinkie factory in Natick?!
    Well, it must've at least smelled better than the ol' Necco factory in Cambridge. Then again, I don't know if ever remember when that Necco plant was open...just I imagine it smelling or something, since it is the birthplace of the world's worst candy, the NECCO WAFER (either that or CIRCUS PEANUTS)! Yugh.

:eek:

9. I think it might still be owned by Twinkie. I know the factory is still there and runs because I'm always chilling in that area. Just not sure if it still belongs to Twinkie.

10. I know, again, it's weird, right? :eek:
    Can't think of anyone that I've met from out there either. In my mind it's, like, an undiscovered country, shrouded in mystery. I want to know more, but fear that if we pry too deeply, they will come looking for us.

I don't necessarily know who "they" are, though.

Do plan to visit out there sometime (hopefully soon), but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have suspicions that I might uncover some "The Village" (the movie) scenario, or, worse still, something like that Ray Bradbury story, "The Town Where No One Got Off." Worse still, when I was a kid, my dad went out for smokes (possibly to Western Mass.)..and never came back!
    Okay, I'm kidding, of course. :D I hear it's pretty damn great, so no offense to any Mass Westerners out there.

How's Marlborough treatin' ya?

CPB

11. Ha!
    I knew it!
    :)

12. ohhhhh whaattttt. 978 representt. i live in westford

13. Its owned by IBC bakeries. They bake for hostess. I used to deliver Little debbie snacks all over worcester county and over to marlboro, sudbury, natick, framingham, ashland area. I know a lot of hostess guys cause they were our competitors and yes that bakery is still running.

14. It's straight I guess.

Don't really know anybody except for my perc-addicted neighbor across the hall of my apartment who gave me a half-full Smirnoff bottle for free the first time I met him. :D

Otherwise, I'm still getting comfortable with the area...

15. really? me too.

16. I don't know the numbers but it's the shitty town of plymouth, 2 hrs south of Boston

17. plymouth is way closer to boston than that its like 40 miles. it doesnt even take 2 hours to get to the cape from boston.

18. im right on the coast...about an hour from beantown.

A shit load of MA tokers on here. I swear one day i will pitch a tent and create a gathering of blades