Fell in love with a hoe.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Anthony2810, Dec 10, 2014.

1. So 9 months ago I met this girl, I was 18 and she was 16. We started Talkin and got all close and shit. My plans were to hit it and dip. But I eventually got feelings for her and i ended up getting friend zoned for a long time, we hung out all summer and I was her "bestfriend" but she had led me on talking about how much she loved me and how much she wanted to be with me and I wanted to be with her also, but every time I asked her out she would come up with excuses as to why she wasn't ready. She would call me everyday and text me again if I didn't answer, so I really thought that she liked me. So we chilled all of the summer, and she would talk to a lot of guys and I knew about it but she told me that they were only talking and wouldn't ever do anything because she liked me. So September came along and her and I hung out one day and we just kinda hit it off we hooked up and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. A week later she confessed and told me how she fucked 4 guys over the summer, one of them was a 28 year old guy she met through Instagram, the other was one of my friends that I graduated with, the other was her ex boyfriend that fucked her over and the last one was this guy from a few towns over. I was pissed off when I found out about this but at this point I was already in love with her, (I fell in love with her over the summer) she started crying to me and telling me how she doesn't deserve me and all this shit, I tried to just let the past be the past but some nights I stay up and think about all the guys she's fucked and I honestly just want to cut ties with her but I can never go through with it. I know that's she's very loyal now because she let's me go through her phone and see everything and I know she really cares about me and loves me but I cant get past her past and I can't stand the fact that she led me on for so long and tricked me. How do I get past this or what should I do? We've been going out for 3 months. I feel like I got myself in a shit situation and I just don't know how to get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I fucking hate it when they say "you don't deserve me". It's the worst kind of manipulation. I know I'm a mean shit now bro, but fuck that girl. Seriously ask yourself, is this worth it? Is it worth it a year from now? Five years from now? The answer to that question is the answer to wether or not you should stay with her.

PS Also consider this; you still have the ability to do something I can't without paying for it anymore; fucking tight young girls like that.

3. Ive tried to break up with her before but she puts me through a mean guilt trip. Like she'll tell me how she doesn't want to live anymore with out me and she always calls me crying. all this shit I try to ignore it, so I smoke but during the come down I get the worst remorse and always come back to her. I know she's loyal now because I've seen instances where guys have tried to hit on her and ask for her number and she would tell them no cuz she has a boyfriend but her past bugs the shit out of me.

4. #4 CanadianOrganic, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    I would really say you don't have a reason to be mad at her. There are women way worse than her - even at her age. So she fucked 4 guys over the course of 3 months? Now, don't get me wrong, to me that is a lot but just look at it in perspective. She didn't necessarily lead you on. She liked you - and now you're together. Leading you on is doing that for six months then her dating some guy she just met a week ago. I would say the maturity is what would get me; two years isn't a big difference but it is when someone is in such a crucial stage in their life. Hell, man, you're young as hell yourself. Don't get tied down. If you feel you really like her then stay with her, since apparently she wants you, with her letting you read her messages and shit - not that it's hard to delete shit, but that's for another time.

5. I guess led me on wasn't the right term for that but I guess I really made a fool of myself, looking back I really feel like an idiot, I used to smoke her up all the time and the thing that bothers me the most is that I smoked my bud with her and wasted so much gas than I drove her to 3 of those guys without even knowing it. (She told me she was chilling with friends but I didn't find out until after we started dating). I used to do so much shit for just for the chance to date her. There was this one time she told me if I got her flowers she would instantly say yes cuz it was so "romantic" (what she said) so I went out of my way and dropped 50$ on flowers for her just for her to say no and than the next day go and fuck some 28 year old guy. If I could turn back time not get involved with her I would but now I'm in too deep. I felt like an idiot after I found out.

6. Hmm.. I understand where you're coming from. I recently broke up with this really manipulative girl. Your girls reminds me of her. Well, if you really like her then stay and see where it leads, brother.

7. its okay man theres a little ho in all of us

8. #8 Mahakali 420, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Hate to say it but these girls are hardwired to cheat... and dont feel bad about it. To them its all a part of the big soap opera of their own life. She may really like you too, but that doesnt affect her self-esteem and lack of boundaries. Im not saying anything she may do has anything to do with you at all, you could be the best dude on earth... but if it goes awry you will have yourself to blame if you dont learn a lesson from it.

9. #9 vengeance23, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    Run op and don't look back

10. You fell in love with a hoe? How does that work out.... Never mind don't tell me haha
    [​IMG]

11. tell her she doesn't deserve you and don't contact her again

12. Ok ok ok here's what you do next time you hook up nail her from behind and mid fuck change lanes without signaling and don't skip a beat let her squeal like the pig she is.

Close that door bro you can't make a hoe a housewife

13. 16?!

Damn bro, g'luck with that shit.  The big question is...do you trust her?  I already know my thoughts on this, but it's your life.  Btw, get used to this shit, sorry :/

14. Don't listen to this peado.

This is a bit too rapey for my liking. Fuck you dude.

OP it's upto you, if you are so insecure about the realtionship it's probably not that healthy to be in it.
    She technically didn't cheat on you, and she made sure of that. Maybe she wanted to get some slutting in during the summer before she committed to being with you, that's kinda a good thing I guess. She could just as easily not have told you about the other guys.
    You are young, there are hos everywhere. If you can't trust her without having to read through her phone you are doomed from the start. You have to be able to trust her man. If you can't do that, call it quits.

Good luck, I wish you all the best Blade :)

15. Cut her off completely

16. The RIGHT thing to do is move on...be her friend, but dont expect anything...dont even go there..come on..she used you for rides TO the dudes she was fucking...AND you feel you have to "go through her phone" to make sure of things? Oh hell no..if I gotta "check it out"..I'm out. BUT, on the plus side...now, if you were really smart..then you would USE her....in a good way..in a way that benefits her and you...as long as you dont expect monogamy...fuck her..fuck er all day..and the next..but just dont give a shit...and dont give her cash or bud unless you WANT to...cause ya never know..she'll be  toking up with your bud and  buying him a pizza after giving him blowjobs with YOUR CASH...just sayin...lotsa angles here , mostly in your favor if you can see em.

17. Are you really expecting a serious commitment from a sixteen year old girl?  Seriously?   I just get an icky pedobear vibe from this thread. Yuck. A 28 year old?  Sounds to me like she has been taken advantage of and manipulated.  It's probably best to end it.  I don't think you're mature or experienced enough to deal with this.  Your jealousy is going to be the death of this "relationship".  Move on.  It would be better for you both.  

18. I didn't think of it as cheating but there were double standard. She would get pissed at me and freak out at me when I talked to other girls, she treated it like we were in a relationship, so that's why I got pissed when I found out what she did. I ditched other girls and my friends for her. I devoted a lot to her.

19. Hahahhaha! Why do men not think logically?

20. OK well then fuck her dude.

Anyway, she's very young and fucking 28 year old guys is kind of like self destructive behaviour.

You know something isn't right, you aren't happy because you're constantly insecure about the realtionship. You are 18. 18. You have the rest of your life to worry about shit like this. You know it isn't working right? Chalk it upto a loss and move on.