Fell 3 times, fucked my shit up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by porchy44, Nov 7, 2011.

1. So it was saturday night. I was equipped with a bottle of vodka, a shitload of beers, and a bottle of wine. I drank 10 shots with 5 of my buddies and decide to go on his trampoline (bad idea # 1). We're jumpin on it and I wanna get off because its shakin up the vodka in me. I jump over to the side and one of my friends jumps behind me, launching me into the steel edge. I smash my shin and flip off the trampoline face-planting onto the ground. Now i got a fucked up shin, face, and chest.

Later that night, after drinkin more with my friends, me and my buddy call a girl we both like (bad idea # 2). We're talkin about her boyfriend and shit and my buddy Y starts flirtin with her and takin the conversation from me. He starts running away with the phone, so I book after him trying to tackle him. I forgot to wear a belt, im running full speed, and my pants fall down to my knees. Full speed + sudden break = certain death. I fuckin flip sideways and grind my body on the street. Shit hurt so bad, i just lay there for like 3 mins.

I get up and we start talkin again and he tries the same shit. Being drunk as shit, i do the same thing, pants fall down again, fuck up my shit again.

Next morning I wake up covered in scrapes, bruises, cuts, and i cant even walk. To make matters worse, im hungover as shit and i need to get up for water. I get up and fall through his wooden table :eek:, caving it in.

It was one crazy night and now i gotta repay for his broken table but its all good :D

2. this is a prime example of why weed> alcohol.

3. That's why alcohol is bad,

4. "insert alcohol insult here" , yeah.

5. Hahaha smoke weed mang

6. cant we all just do both?
    [​IMG]

7. Lol i dont mean to laugh at your injuries but that shits funny as fuuuuuuuuukk

8. damn i'd hate to have that happen to you but you seem 2 have a sense of humor about it, so do i

:laughing:

9. No, fuck alcohol ;)

10. This is a typical pot smokin' night for me:

Smoke weed with friends, grab some food, play music, talk about some stuff, fall asleep.

I'm usually so hung over its ridiculous! :rolleyes:

11. its all good, i woulda laughed if it wasnt me :D
    nothins broken, so its all good

12. why all the hate on alcohol? sounds like a fun ass night.
    [​IMG]

13. Woulda been better if we had some girls over but chatroulette came in handy for that

14. quality night.

15. Waking up with cuts and bruises you don't remember is always a good sign. Remembering it isn't.

16. Lol alcohol is fun but you need to know what not to do while drunk (i.e. running, trampolines, loose pants)

17. then whats the point of getting hammered?? haha

18. exactly...

19. How many hairy europeans wanking did you encounter

20. none bro, 2nd people we find are two chicks. me and my buddy got em to flash us haha