Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feinding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner63, May 11, 2011.

1. So my friend has just started smoking. Once we finish a bowl he always wants to smoke more. And recently my friend and I crashed at my place and once we woke up another one of my friends said that he was missing a small amount from his baggie. I figured it was my friends who wants to smoke a lot because he is constantly asking to see everyones baggies and messing around with the buds. The rest of my friends are fed up but I'm not sure what to say to him or if I should never talk to him or what. Can someone help?

2. punch him in the face

3. Don't let others hold your bags, problem solved.
    Or just watch him examine your buds, your call brah

4. You just need to politely explain to your friend that one should never touch another's sack without that person's permission. It's the stoner way, man, to be respectful of other peoples' stuff. If he can't keep his hands off everyone else's stuff, he needs to find another circle to smoke with.

5. tell him to buy his own sack..
    then you examine it.
    you already know what to do:eek:

match bowls and thats it.
    some people got sticky fingers and some dont realize its not bad cus its a tiny 1.50 nugget you feel me? but its not right.

6. Or you could just fuck him up ijs....

7. Thanks guys for the help! I'm just not gonna hangout with him anymore. It's cool that he likes smokin weed but he's like a crack addict about it, and that's not the kind of person i would pass a blunt to ya know?