Feels like love

Discussion in 'General' started by MidnitTokr, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Okay, so I'm sitting here enjoying another AMAZING high and started thinking: How would I describe how my high feels?

For me it's not always the exact same feeling. Sometimes body numbing, sometimes light and giggly, sometimes philosophical etc.

Well, this time it's such a beautiful feeling of relaxation and peace, and happiness. Kinda reminds me of when you're in the early stages of a relationship, maybe after you say 'I love you' for the first time, and you're sitting there on the couch with your arm around her, not saying anything, just enjoying the awesomeness. THAT'S how I would describe how my high feels right now.

So then I started thinking all philosophical. Since this reminds me of the feeling of being in love, does that mean I'm using MJ as a substitute for love?:confused:

Am I using drugs as an escape to feel something that life's not giving me? OR, is it the other way around and THIS is the real thing, and the infatuation you feel early in a relationship is the substitute, because it's not as pure because it usually fades to argueing and treating eachother badly.

I'm kinda high right now so I might read this later and go DERP!

2. "Love" is nothing more than mass amounts of a certainunmentionable like drug being pumped through your body giving you an intense euphoria. Love and getting high is one in the same pretty much.

3. No reason one has to be a substitute for the other :confused_2: interesting comparison though

4. i love doing drugs:cool:

does that count:confused_2:

5. Good point. I wonder how amazing it would be to have both at the same time. I've only been smoking for about 4 months now, so we shall see. :smoke:

6. infatuation is not love