feels good to be back on grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHyde420, Nov 2, 2014.

1.  hello fellow blades and bladies! well this is my first post in at least a couple months and i just wanna say i am glad to be back. before this account, i had been a lurker on here for years. just a few months ago i had the worst bad luck streak of my life. i lost all material possessions and got kicked around like a dog. its too long of a story but the point is i have been going through trying times. finally today i managed to get a cheap pc monitor i could use and am back on the internet for the first time in a while. i may not have money or much weed, but at least i now have the grasscity community to fall back on. so how is everyone doing tonight?

2. I'm doing well, but I hope better can find its way to you in the near future.
    Anything you wanna talk about, I'm here.
    I can go for anything in a conversation. From philosophy to women (or men if that's yo thang) to sports to munchies. 

3. Welcome back long lost blade.

Cheers on the reconnection, and I wish you well with your future endeavors.

4. thanks guys! grasscity is a place that always cheers me up. its such a great community of like minded people and its just great to be back. im currently enjoying northern lights bong rips at the computer.

5. Hyde:) glad to see you back :love:

6. Why are you not jacking off?