Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feels good man

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ieatpolarbears, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I was just smoking with the rents asleep and I hear my mom wake up and leave her room while I'm mid hit, so I like o shiieeeeeet, and I pack all my stuff away in like .02 seconds and throw it under my bed, and I get in bed and make it look like I was sleeping and shit, but on my way back from the window I feel on the floor cuz I missed the bed, and I hear my mom leave the bathroom so I'm like o shieeeeeet just laying there on the ground, but then she just walks by and goes back into her room and is now asleep again. Soooo relieved. But anyways, now I'm watching Ed edd n eddy and did you guys know that there's some crazy conspiracy theory about the characters of ed edd n eddy just being stuck in purgatory or a spirit world or something? Idk man it's crazy, you should go look it up.

2. I don't know what to make of any of that,

Or the fact that you eat polar bears.

3. What the f*king f*k? f*kity what?

4. Wait...So, wait...:cool:

5. Wait, I think I solved it.

You should've shot your mother in the knee with a bow and arrow?

6. why did you pretend to sleep? is there nothing else you can pretend to do in your room? tv? computer? i always have both on when i smoke so i can just be like im watching tv or on the computer

7. Lol, cool story.
    You got lucky :p
    If it was me, knowing my luck my mom would walk in. She hates it when I smoke in the house.

8. Lawls, you guyyyss. Anyways, watch this episode. It's crazy as fuuuuuuck
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sgBN1Y00UQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ed Edd n Eddy 204 - One + One - Ed - YouTube[/ame]

9. I'd rather perform a lobotomy on myself with hydrochloric acid.

The effects would be less corrosive on my cortex.

10. OP are you in high school? it seems like you are...

11. 90% of the OP's in this section are.

12. Home from college brooo. Anyways, I grew up with this show so don't hate.

13. I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

14. I just had the same thing happen.. I was just about to take a hit and my mom knocks and asks if I had her iPad and I was like just a second. Then I said What do you need? And she said Do you have my iPad and I was like no. And she was like are you sure? I was SO scared! But she left.

15. Fell on the floor LOL.

16. Just because it sounds like he is, doesn't mean he is. You have no evidence! Trahh laaa laaww

Im 18, but still live at home.

17. You disconnect a lobe of the brain particularly the frontal lobe for a lobotomy, and use ice pick looking tools. HCL would do nothing for a lobotomy except eat away your cortex.

18. ed, edd and eddy: a true stoner classic

19. I meant subsequently, after the lobotomy you could pour HCL into your cortex and there have been experiments done where people that have survived this (which is very rare) have maintained a zombie-like state for a few days before dying.