Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feelings of detachment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BattleOfOne, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Does weed make you feel detached from things? I don't know if I would call the feeling "depersonalised" as I find the effect quite pleasant. I could see why this could freak some people out and panic though.

2. It can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

3. It's quite nice for days like today. My dad has been in hospital with chest pains and whatnot. Nice to disconnect myself a bit.

4. i hope your dad is ok and feels better. And yes of course it in a way detaches you and lets you reflect on yourself as if from a third person view. Although its a double edged sword in ways. Btw what does your avatar say?

5. weed gives a certain "dgafability" where giving zero fucks about problems becomes you. Searching for inner truth then overrides the sensations that typically stress you out when sober. Delving deep into this internal enlightenment may induce what you stated as detachment from "reality."

6. He's home now :) Thanks! It says "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then" It's a quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland :)

7. aye hows your dad doing

8. #9 BattleOfOne, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    Good thanks [​IMG] he's getting out of breath really easily though :/ He's going back up the hospital for more tests next week. He has a relatively large heart so they want to look into why. He has angina but that's all they can really find wrong at the moment.

9. Wow. I hope he recovers fully and fast!. Howre his lungs