Feelings about the jets?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BeanTownzFinest, Jan 17, 2011.

1. #1 BeanTownzFinest, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    Fuck the jets, any comments ?
    [​IMG] ohhhh yea can i smell ur feet ?? lol ewwww

2. I thought they outplayed the pats...

3. Yea the pats got outplayed, i was juss pissed and venting.lol I will always b a diehard pats fan though its how i was raised. Thanks for the input guys.I already saw the nfl thread I juss thought i would make a newer thread discussing 2nites playoff game.:smoking: Best wishes for your fav teams though.

4. [​IMG]

thats all I have to say about the jets

5. fuck the jets i'm just looking forward to seeing Rex Ryan's stupid mug when his team looses to the steelers

6. u funny... too bad the steelers are gonna loose. Watch, youll see. Is it wrong to like soft feet. :p

7. by the power of the gods they better not win Sunday er Imma be afraid to watch the SB

8. What beautiful feet.

9. Impending Super Bowl Champions.

10. FUUUUCK THE JETS!

That's what I think. I also think Big Ben is going to take the Jets to a bar bathroom and rape them.

11. The jets time has to come. I mean they had to go one the road to Indy and NE.

12. Am I funny? Nah I think I'm right. I watched, the Jets lost just like I said...Rex Ryans face was Priceless

Naht
    there time has come and gone
    U mad? Bwhahaha ya u mad

13. haha the jets can suck it.

all that trash talking we had to listen to from the start of hard knocks til last week, thank god its over. now cromartie can spend some quality time with his kids

14. this. Jets are a joke.

15. rex huffed and puffed his way through indy and new england, didn't work this time :laughing:

same
    old
    jets

16. #20 Perpetual Burn, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    Ninja edit.

You haters realize the Jets were one fumble away from the Super Bowl, right? If that's a joke, then you should you give up on watching football... or at the very least stop polluting the world with your hate. ;)