Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feeling weird/off the next day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PriMo XVII, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Whenever I go to bed super high, I always wake up feeling weird and stay feeling weird all day.

I feel spacy, out of it, it's hard to concentrate and do school work. I went to work last week after smoking a lot the night before and I couldn't concentrate.

Why does this happen?

2. It happens to me too, not a whole days worth of feeling out of it, but when I wake up I'll feel a little groggy/off, but I just take a nice hot shower, slap my face a little and I'm good to go.

EDIT: Not sure why it happens.

3. [quote name='"dank-a-sauras"']It happens to me too, not a whole days worth of feeling out of it, but when I wake up I'll feel a little groggy/off, but I just take a nice hot shower, slap my face a little and I'm good to go.

EDIT: Not sure why it happens.[/quote]

This.

4. I kinda like the feeling but if I need to skate or walk home that morning ill have some fruit and a facewash and ill feel like gold.

5. same to me, but not all day. a nice wake n bake is just what the dr. ordered in my case

6. It happens. Enjoy it, you feel like your still high. After smoking a few more times, it will go away. It has something to do with your brain and omega 3 fatty acids. Nothing to worry about, take some supplements if you like. :smoke:

7. Well I'm about to go workout and I feel really tired and spacey. I'd rather just not feel like it at all.

When I want to be high I smoke. I don't want to feel high any other time (such as the next morning/day).

8. [quote name='"big18"']It happens. Enjoy it, you feel like your still high. After smoking a few more times, it will go away. It has something to do with your brain and omega 3 fatty acids. Nothing to worry about, take some supplements if you like. :smoke:[/quote]

Ive smoked for 4 years now, (everyday) i also smoked on and off for two years before that. I still experience this. Not all day, but the first hour or so i feel very groggy and off. Its become a normal experience for me now though. Lol. Its greatly exaggerated if i smoke alot and then fall asleep before i come down.

9. Vitamins and Omega 3's are the way to go man! ever since I started taking em regularly, things have been great haha

10. [quote name='"PriMo XVII"']

Well I'm about to go workout and I feel really tired and spacey. I'd rather just not feel like it at all.

When I want to be high I smoke. I don't want to feel high any other time (such as the next morning/day).[/quote]

Just make sure you fully come down from being high before you go to sleep. It seems to be much worse for me when i smoke and immediately go to sleep.

11. it's called a bakeover

12. No way bro that doesnt happen nothing ever bad happens after smoking weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

13. Smoking weed can effect your judgment and reaction time for like 3 days.
    Whenever I take a break for like 3 days, (I'm a heavy smoker) I'm way more awake and alert.
    Weed can be a bad thing if you have shit to do.

14. Aint the only one man, I get that all the time!

15. Lol it's not from lack of vitamins or omega 3s, I feel that way after a strong high the night before and I get a decent amount of omega 3s (not supplements, all recent studies have shown them to be pretty useless and in some cases toxic, talking about vitamins not fish oil), and I get pretty much all of my vitamins and minerals from go figure real food

16. Think of it as a small weed hangover from getting super blazed the night before.

17. Try not to go to sleep when youre really stoned and you shouldn't have this happen to you. Just build a small tolerance!

18. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']Try not to go to sleep when youre really stoned and you shouldn't have this happen to you. Just build a small tolerance![/quote]

That's usually the feeling I have when I wake up and paking my bong bowl... It goes away after you smoke tho :p

19. I always go to bed super high so I feel weird all day everyday.. But I recommend a good ol' wake and bake ;)

20. How do you know that? Are you a doctor? I'm pretty sure that statistic is probably made up.