Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling weird after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jep443, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Back in June I posted a thread saying how I was feeling disconnected from myself and was asking how long it would last. After about a week it went away then a week later it came back and I have been the exact same till now. I am still feeling weird and disconnected and I have not smoked since. I am wondering if any of you have experienced the same thing and how did you overcome it? Any feedback is appreciated.

2. Nope. You're going through something in your psyche. Not the mj fault.

Mj brings out your true self.

• Like Like x 4
  3. I'm not sure how the Dalton Parks & Rec Dept relates to the question :roflmao:

But seriously, what is "dprd"? Some context or a link would be helpful...:poke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oops I meant dpdr. Its a mental disorder I have it but I wasn't caused by weed, but a portion of people have it after using weed. Not a lotta studies about it as it's pretty rare.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I get the feeling it means depersonalization disorder or something. OP sounds like that's what they are experiencing

6. everytime i smoke, or when i am about to smoke, i start feel a strange pressure in my neck. i read something similar in another topic from other guy... it started 3 days ago after being smoking a strong one, and since that day, i am feeling this stragnge sensation, it's not inside my throat, the feeling comes from outside...

7. sounds like your mind is too fragile to handle a flower. too bad.

• Like Like x 1