Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling "weak" during T break. Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toastin', Mar 30, 2012.

1. Alright so I had been smoking pretty frequently for the past year (give or take) and decided it was time to take a break (mostly to get really high again, focus on school, try and find a job etc...).

Now its only day 4 of my t break and I've been feeling really weak and lethargic (feels like low blood sugar). Ive also been real hungry if that has anything to do with it. More than normal. After I eat a meal I start to get my energy back but less than an hour or two later I start feeling weak again.

Has anyone else experienced this "weak" feeling during their smoke breaks?

Maybe Im not eating enough because Im not getting munchies? I have no clue but on the bright side I have no urge to burn it and I can't wait to get super high :smoke:

2. I'm on a t-break myself too, and i feel the same. I'm sure it will pass in a few days.

3. Make sure you get all of the Vitamins and Nutrients you need.
    Eat breakfast in the morning, drink a cup of coffee. It really helps.

4. Well good to know its not just me haha

5. Imagine if it was just you!

6. It depends on how frequently you smoked before the t break, are we talking all day every day?

7. your losing a lot of nutrient by not smoking your herb

8. Interesting, three years later I dont think its smoking that makes me feel this way

Still get that feeling