Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feeling tired afterwards?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuthen, May 13, 2010.

1. I have started smoking in the early afternoon recently and I have gotten tired much of the time for the rest of the day. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. yeah it happens to me but iv started smoking later on in the day maybe thats why i get tired?

3. hhahah omg, its called burn out.

4. Smoking strong indicas will do that do you ;p

5. #5 ravensfan52, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    Yeah this has happened to me plenty of times.

I was just saying in another post in regards to wake and bakes...how if I get up too early and smoke...I end up just feeling really tired.

I guess some tips would be get more sleep at night(obviously). But also maybe keep a cold glass of water nearby after you've smoked. And as for munchies...if you eat healthier things and in moderate portions that could help. I find when I go fill up on fast food or anything for that matter, I begin to feel weak and sleepy.

And last, how much are you smoking? If it is alot, try doing a little less and get a good buzz going instead of getting way stoned.

Peace

6. usually happens to me when I smoke lesser quality weed.

stick to the dank sativas bro

7. I found if I'm laying around watching TV or playing games after smoking, I get real tired, but if I get up and do something, I don't get tired.

8. Good to keep both around. Theres those times where im just restless and need to work in 6 hours and need to pass out moments :p

9. I've been having around three sessions every day for the past few days. I also haven't really done much of anything in that time, so that would contribute to it as well i guess.

10. Indica my friend. Indica. :smoking: