Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling The Positive Vibrations

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Juicy & Weedy, Sep 20, 2008.

1. I love weed.

Just wanted to share my vibes with you on this lovely afternoon. I just woke up to a loaded bowl of kush right next the bed and performed my favorite smoking activity, the Saturday wake n' bake. I usually smoke before my university classes during the week, but I always have to rush out the door, this is awesome because now I get to ill, listen to music and smoke more. Life is beautiful.

Share your vibes!

2. haha totally man. nice sunny day. trekked out to my grow and had a bowl. It was ideal! ha
    :smoke:

3. Aye, it's been a good morning. And the day's only getting better.

4. Strength & energy to the people on this beautiful autumn day!

New England is moving splendidly into the new season and this morning was a great time to burn a couple of bowls out of the marbled bong. The timing of your post, Juicy, was something because I woke up this morning with similar vibes.

Waking up with Jack H. is always good but today it was even better with the clear, blue sky and the crisp, warm air. Felt the tingling sensations run up and down my body until my head felt like a balloon floating off into the distance. All while the rest of me remained in my chair while my floating head looked back laughing hysterically.

Today is a good day.

:D

Enjoy!

Rasp

5. kush be a nice way to wake up for sure,.. love that stuff!

6. Thanks for sharing guys, its nice to hear some people share my appreciation for life. I listen to people complain all day and I have no idea why, deal with the bad, focus on the good, that how I live.

7. Ah yes. It's a lovely day. I spent a lot of it inside cutting some clones and repotting some seedlings but I managed to smoke it up quite a bit, and spent an hour or two outside with my wife tending our yard and outdoor plants.

It has been a good day. Peace and Smoke.

8. This thread is so positive.

Saturdays are great days.

9. I was on call for work, called in, they didn't need me. So I decide to go on a short "trip" half 1/8 of cubensis down the hatch. What a way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I cannot wait to play my drums.

10. Well it is Sunday morning, and after a rough night I am awake and baked, and happy once more. Once again, please spread the positivity!

11. rrrrrRRRRASTA MAN VIBRATIONS YEEEAAAHH, POSITIVE

12. Teacher canceled class today, so I began my three day weekend. I purchased a quarter of beautiful sativa earlier this week, so my morning has been delightful. I just listened to the John Brown's Body song Good Vibes (check it out) and am feeling incredible. Just wanted to spread the love.
    Share The Vibes!