Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling spacey after a day or two of toking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brumac, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Does anyone else still feel under the influence of herb after smoking dank a day or two later? Or maybe a little spacey in the head (don't really know how to describe it). You definitely know your head has been messed with...

Also every now and then I start feeling high again and it goes as quickly as it came. This is like a day or two AFTER smoking.

2. THC is stored in your fat cells, so it's in your system for a looong time. Did you run, burn some fat? That's one possibility. That or you are just still feeling the leftovers. I'm almost always spacey and disconnected when I'm sober but I blaze almost all the time. Lol

3. Used to happen to me when I first started, it goes away eventually.

4. haha:smoking::smoking: i'm the same way

if only i could get a damn perscrip for adderall! fuckkkk...

5. nahh it never goes away for me, its just such a reguular thing that im used to it now.

6. Same here.

7. I always feel spacey lol seriously though.

8. Only when I havent slept

9. My girlfriend said it best, its like your in a mild dream of some sort, but your really not. Like your reality is somewhat fragile, not exactly sure if thats a good way to describe it or not.

10. I know exactly what you mean I get this feeling too but I like it, I feel more relaxed with my surroundings.

11. Actually that high personality ( hungry, sleepy, relaxed, goofy) has really rubbed off into my sober life. It differs from person to person though

12. yeah man this used to happen to me a lot after my first bunch of times. but it stops after you keep doing it for a bit. I kinda miss it though cuz I would feel high for about 5 seconds and it was really nice:D