Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling Sick

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SolidBud, Feb 28, 2013.

1. So yesterday was the first time i smoked twice in a day. I just started going to a new dealer and i think my weed might have been sprayed. I'm experiencing a mild headache with a sore throat. This bud still gets me pretty high though. Any advice on what i should do?

2. Some bud gives you a headache when you're coming down

3. Advice.
    Handel your shit. Why would a dealer spray weed I don't understand kids these days. Bud gets people sick, people stop buying his weed. Don't think he wants people to stop buying off of him.

4. Your body probably just isn't used to smoking that much. either that or its just a coincidence you just got sick. I don't see any reason why a dealer would spray bud unless you pissed him off.

5. #5 Storm Crow, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    The flu IS going around. Lay off the weed for a day- see if you get sicker, or better. If it is the flu, you soon figure that out as you get sicker and sicker! :(

If it is the weed, you should feel better during your short T-break. Wait until you feel better, then smoke some more. If you get sick again, it's the weed and you should dump it. :cry: If you don't get sick, you just had a little "bug"! So smoke away! :smoking:

Granny

6. You might be dehydrated. Drink water while/after your smoking, and space hits a few minutes.

7. Dont smoke as much