Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling Sick And Worrying During High

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jaslam67, May 20, 2014.

1. Hey guys, well I have been having an issue ever since i started smoking weed. I've only smoked weed on an estimate of 5 times maybe and I know how to inhale because the effects are appearing as they would. Well, the first time i smoked weed, I personally think i smoked way too much and the sickness got a hold of me and eventually i was sick as i took a big hit from a gravity bong. On my second, i once again smoked too much and was sick.. Yes I know i need to know my limit. My last 3 times, i havent been sick but i still think im smoking too much. I personally think i need to smoke less to get my actual good high. All my times being high, I just keep worrying and getting a sore stomach. To be honest, all that i worry about is being sick. Like i take my mind off it for like 5 seconds and there.. the thought is back again.

Any tips on getting my good high, im going to smoke today like a lot less. Like half a hit of a gravity bong. And see how that is. I'm young and average weight.

Thanks
    ~James

2. The biggest misnomer about smoking is that bigger hits are better. I can only speak from my own experiences, but vaporizers and joints have never given me negative effects like you're talking about. Give one of those a try and take it easy with those massive rips.

Also just remembered that sativas can tend to cause paranoia (more so than indicas) so you may want to try an indica-dominant strain & see if that doesn't help.

3. #3 Galaxy420, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
    lay off the massive hit gravity bongs. get a one hitter or vaporizer and touch lightly the heat upon the herb. notice the subtle tastes acquired with low flow heat ( they are called terpenes). just heat bump that a few times without seriously scorching anything and then sit back for 10 minutes or so. you should feel the terpenes sweep over you in a mellow way relaxing you, if you feel anxiety let it pass on by and want to be relaxed instead. what you want is what you get- simple as that

oh yeah, even a small hit in a gravity bong is a massive hit so just put that thing away