Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling sick after smoking a couple days in a row.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, Apr 24, 2018.

1. So basically guys I smoked Friday 1 joint, and then on Sunday I smoked at night before sleeping.
    Yesterday I smoked about 3 times (first one just got slightly high) one at the morning the second one at the evening and the third time at night.
    Today I did wake and bake and got extremely high.

By the way the only time I really smoked was the Friday, these past 3 days I've Vaped not smoked.

Now this morning high is gone and I'm starting to feel kinda sick, maybe I'm still a little bit high I don't know.

I'm getting a bit of nausea and my stomach is like weird I don't know.

I don't feel like doing shit I don't even wanna eat ATM and later I have singing lessons but I don't know if I will handle it because really I don't feel like doing anything.

Any help guys?

Is this the weed?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. Man it can't be my head I have diarrhea and again I'm feeling nauseous.

Is not as bad as when youre sick that you feel it constantly it fluctuates but I definitely feel sick.

It's like being sick with the after effects of weed.

3. Well sounds like a stomach bug I've had recently I also smoked weed before I was sick but it had nothing to do with me being sick although being sick and smoking can for some people put them off bud when there sick because it relates to the time being Ill.

I said sick alot lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Drink plenty of water and get something like dioralyte to help with the shits and you'll be on your feet in no time bud

5. Okay guys just to keep you updated, I slept 3h and for now (it's been like 5 min since I woke up) I feel kind of fine, my stomach is still a bit weird but I'm not feeling that sick or anything.

I'm still doubting if it's been the weed or wtf.

As I said on Friday I smoked and I remember Saturday I had like this stomach weirdness.

Oh, and for those thinking that I'm just blaming the weed, I'm actually thinking it is not the bud directly, but maybe something it has cause it's bought at the street which means who knows they used to grow it.

Or maybe it is the cannabinoids and I just smoked a lot and it lead to this (it was a powerful high but I don't think it was that much, but who knows).

I'm kind of thinking it's the first one, some shit the growers used on the weed.

6. It went away after I slept but it has come again now, thankfully I'm going to sleep now til tomorrow and I'll see how I do.

7. I'm updating this just so if it happens to anyone.

Yesterday night I started again to feel nauseous when I was trying to sleep, went to the bathroom a couple times and the second one I threw up everything I had just eaten an hour ago..

After that I felt good and went to sleep.

So I've woke up and well I feel kinda ok now but I still feel my stomach a bit weird.

I still don't know if this is due to smoking to much weed, if the weed I have is contaminated because they used some kind o chemical when growing it or if it's any medication I'm taking or i'm just sick (which could also be cause I have a friend at class and she was sick these days).

8. Sounds just like you have a viral stomach bug if you went to a doctor's they'd probably tell you the same

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sounds just like you have a viral stomach bug if you went to a doctor's they'd probably tell you the same

10. You ever think you might just have the flu?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Actually, yeah seems like that

But I'm still worried the weed has been grown with some chemical or some shit cause I smoked Friday and Saturday I had this stomach weirdness (though that could be the start of the flu and I didn't felt it until Tuesday because the high was making me not feel sick).

Maybe weed was actually even helping who knows

12. Aren't you the same guy that was mixing his weed with tea and mint and other stuff to make it go farther? Because you don't like mixing tobacco in it?

Just trying to put 2 and 2 together for you...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fooey don't be so hard on em. We've all tried experimenting ways of making bud last longer. Not all of did it that way but at least he didn't use tobacco. I used to mix shake and sugar leaves with my bud. We've all been on low budgets and needed strech out our herb.

14. Bruh. You too paranoid. Cannabis is cheap as fuck to outdoors organically. Even the harsh climate I live in I still get a short grow season.