Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling shitty because of smoking.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by byllistic, May 12, 2013.

1. I was with my friends last night and we went to smoke then my ex who i hang out with wanted to hang out so we all smoked. One of the girls was being paranoid and making me paranoid and ruined it so i got cotton mouth and started getting depressed and shit from my paranoia. The entire night sucked, i avoided the girl i was supposed to hook up with because of my cotton mouth and paranoia/depression. This morning my friends from last night and i vaped and the first sesh i felt great and it was kinda fun then we did like 2 more seshes and all i felt was depressed and we sat their doing nothing. I felt like it was my fault bcause it was at my house and i got really depressed and social anxietied from it and we sat their for like 3 hours. They didnt seem to care but now i feel like shit and i feel tired and i dont want to do anything on this saturday night.

I also feel shitty and cant stop thinking about how bad i feel for avoiding that girl last night and im embarrassed as fuck because of it now

Anybody else ever feel like shit from smoking and cant get high because you smoked too much ealier?

And is anyone else sitting bored at home?

Sorry for the long read

2. Stop over thinking everything. Smoke some more.

3. It sounds to me like you may already be suffering from depression and smoking is just exacerbating it. If it continues I would go see a doctor and get a proper diagnosis.

4. yeah, it sounds more of a depression thing IMO. but i feel you dude, shi-t happens. but when it does you have to notice the effects of Mary Jane in a positive way and embrace it. smoke a fat doobie and kick back man, just chill and later on try to apologize to ya gurl.

5. Common case of social anxiety.

6. I want to share this with you brother..I hope you get a chance to watch it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xgjb8spwew]How to destroy self doubt - YouTube[/ame]

7. Thanks for all your responses guys i appreciate them

8. Eat a healthier diet it will help your mood and energy level