Feeling self conscious about a fetish I have

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ubuntu1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Hi,

I am a 24 year old male who is having some difficulty in coming to terms with a fetish I have. When I was just entering puberty , around the age of 12, I discovered that I was extremely turned on if a girl I liked wore thongs (underwear). I'm not sure why but if I saw a thong sticking out of a girls pants I got really aroused. This is my only fetish that I can think of. Over the past couple years I have been pondering why I like them so much, like how could I be attracted more to a chick just by the underwear she wears. Am I weird or abnormal for this?

I wish that I never had this turn on and wish it wasn't so strong for me.

2. Na, man. You'll be surprised how extreme some people's fetishes are. Compared to some of the ones I've heard, yours is pretty tame. To each his own.

• Like Like x 12
  3. No need to feel bad, awkward, alone, ashamed, nor weird about that. Almost humorous that someone would feel some type of way about that because it's so trivial. I think thongs are hot, though it's not particularly my thing.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey man, that's why thongs were invented in the first place. Try and have fun with it.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Shiiit man I like sexy thongs/panties too.

Nothing wrong with that at all, I think most dudes dig that.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Nothing is wrong with that, that's actually quite normal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Any fetish is okay as long as no harm is done to anyone...who didn't consent.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Completely normal. When I was hitting puberty the only nude pics we ever got to see were boobs and bush in Playboy. So I spent a good part of my puberty jacking off to boobs and bush. Even now, the site of a nice bush gives me a woody. So don't worry about it and enjoy it. Just find a girl who like to wear them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Edible panties

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  10. You are self conscious about THAT?! Try your best not to be buddy, that is pretty normal and a pretty vanilla fetish I wouldn't worry about it. Believe me, I have some weirder fetishes than that haha

• Like Like x 3
  11. How old are you OP? Your fetishes are going to get a lot different as you get older.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. I'm pretty sure that fetish is called, "heterosexual male."

Nothing to be ashamed of bud.

• Like Like x 12
  13. Wow. Disgusting. How could someone,...
    Wow

• Like Like x 9
  14. Now when you start sniffing and licking them .......

Oh, wait, that's not that out there either. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. You must have been raised really conservative and in the church to think that is weird! I like violent sex with weapons and role playing and that is only the tip of the iceberg of my fetishes. Trust me, you haven't even seen strange if you are feeling self conscious about something that I wouldn't even consider a fetish.

• Like Like x 4
  17. pretty boring compared to the fucked up shit u could be into

18. lol are you a hardcore christian or something?

a thong fetish is the last thing id expect after reading the title.

• Like Like x 4
  19. No I'm atheist. I just thought that normally people aren't supposed to have fetishes so I feel weird about it

20. It's not really even a fetish, just normal.

• Like Like x 1