feeling real shitty

Discussion in 'General' started by stonemymind, Oct 7, 2012.

1. It's been a while since I posted, but I woke up extra early this morning and I can't fall back asleep. So now I'm just smoking bowls and enjoying my early sunday before my roommates wake up. Now I know this sounds like a great sunday morning for most of you, but there's a reason I'm up this early which is also the reason why I'm writing this.

Last night this girl really fucked with my head. I was fucked up when I passed out but now that I'm awake it's keeping me awake. I thought there was something more than just lust between me and this girl I was hooking up with. She was being all weird last night and I knew something was up so I asked her about it. Well I know none of you want to read a whole god damn sob story but she basically ripped my heart out like in Indiana Jones.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIdcUxdgo0]kalima - indiana jones - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, and I didn't even get to bang her. And she's smoking hot.

I don't know if any of you even care but writing this made me feel a whole lot better about myself.. or is it just this bowl?

2. i wouldnt let a COCK BLOCKER ruin your mood my friend,

you need to learn not to get so emotionally involved with females my man,

treat them all as a piece of ass, unless they show a good intrest in you,

hope your mood improves,

3. Sad but true.

4. Yup. I just treat women as a piece of meat unless they actually show interest before hand.

5. yea i had a girl who would of done anything for me. And i fucked it up cause i treated her just like another peice of ass. Now shes gone. :( Ur not alone my friend.