Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feeling pretty distant and hazy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Jun 15, 2010.

1. so ive been smoking for quite a while now, i usually hit a few bowls a day. but the past month or so, ive been feeling reallly distant, and i guess unreal? yeah. idk if anybody gets what im saying, but yeah. its like, im forgetting what normal feels like. any thoughts on this?

2. That's one of the feelings I get after consistent smoking. I usually only feel it when I'm sober.

It might be the burnout lasting longer then expected because it'ss till stored in your system....maybe? I don't know.

All I can say is that I get that, too. :D

3. yeah, exactly. i only get this feeling when im sober, maybe ill stop smoking for a couple days and see what happens, i could also use that time as a t break. haha and its nice to know im not the only one.:)

4. After a few weeks of not smoking, I still feel like this constantly. Today I barely had the energy to play basketball with my boys and I was spacing out every 15 minutes. :(

5. im not quite that bad. but im just getting tired of this distant, unreal feeling. and thats pretty shitty. :(

6. comes with the territory of smoking a lot. Its much less pronouced after a while

7. if i were to quit smoking for a few days would this feeling fade a bit? maybe i could get a feel of reality again?

8. Ah I always feel like that, even sometimes when I take a break from smoking. It feels like the high is still there, but not really. I guess if you stop for a long period of time the effects will go away, but then they might just come back when you start smoking again.