Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feeling of panic when i run out of weed HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blackshadow1981, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Do you feel anxious like that in other aspects of your life as well? If so, you should look into anxiety disorders - perhaps even talk to your doctor.

2. i dont feel anxious like that in other aspects of my life only when it comes to weed

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. #23 Orthanc, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I get the exact same feeling. And I'm kinda having it right now 'cause I just smoked my last bowl like an hour ago. Even though I know tomorrow most likely for sure I'm gonna get more, I just feel like scared almost. I have manic depression issues and without weed, that effects me. With weed, I'm overall pretty calm and my mood is way more stable. Even when I'm sad, with weed, I don't get all like "I don't care of I live" feeling. I just kinda shrug it off, and still am overall calm and happy.

Weed definitely helps me with my social anxieties and my manic depression issues. So because I view weed as both a drug for recreational use, I also view it as a medicine for me since it helps me with my anxieties. So due to that, I feel major panic when I'm close to running out and even worse when I actually do run out.

There's a chance I'll get some tonight, but if not, I'm not gonna be able to sleep well and I'll be all depressed once my high right now comes down and can't smoke again..

And then when I do actually go pick-up, most times I'm in a big hurry to get back home. That's a reason I generally don't hang out with my dealer or anything. Hell, when he invited me in this past week, that was the first time I ever stuck around after we went to get our pick up. Once I am back home, put everything away and smoke a little bit, then I'm willing to go out and do whatever and just carry on. But when I'm out of weed and get some again, it's like a mission.

4. This is a really good idea, just find a place to start growing small amounts, and see if you can go without smoking weed until you harvest your own plants. I really hope you're heeding some of the sound advice being given here. Good Luck! :)

5. If you panic when you run out of weed, you have some issues that need to be resolved.

6. The situation you're putting yourself in to obtain weed is pretty bad man. Try to find a better dealer, in a less sketchy area.

7. Dont run out, pick up while you still have a few days worth left. And take a 2 week t break, you sound like a crack head. And its not the weed that causing it. Paranoia is amplified but not caused by cannabis.

8. I know exactly what you're going through dude. Even if I'm already stoned and I run out of weed I get this horrible feeling of panic and dread and I try to get to my dealers place as soon as possible. I have a panic disorder and I use cannabis (mostly indica's) to medicate myself and relieve the horrible physical and mental sensations that I get. I also get extremely paranoid about my dealer not having any.

9. :eek:NEWS UPDATE FROM O.P:eek:

i went to the doctor and he told me i have a anxiety disorder, atlest i know whats going on now and why i find somethings in life harder then others:smoke:

thanks guys :smoke:

10. Yes I get panicky depressed and angry ignore the idiots on here who tell u to just get some, as if its that easy wish it was I order more before I run out but still have to wait days for the asshole to get it I'm in the UK its hard to get here and its ten pounds for less than a gram! Plus mine charges 20 pounds for gas and he only lives ten miles away I have none right now and it sucks

11. I'm the same way