Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling Of Constant Mistrust

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CyclicDreams, May 22, 2013.

1. Trust is something you earn.

Not something you hand out to every pedophile in a trench coat.

2. I used to trust people i had faith in humanity. Then my friends fucked me first, then my ex cheated, now i trust fuckin noone but myself and 1 friend.

3. Act like you trust people but dont actually trust them.the only person you can trust is yourself

4. Trust no one.

5. It depends on how i know the people but i do the same thing. If it's a close friend, i have no worries, i feel like i can accurately size them up. With some new people though, i stay quieter, not purposely but you can tell who someone is by the first time you meet them.  I don't trust them right away, i size them up before i let my guard down. And if someone  wants to chat up a storm i have no problem listening.