Feeling Lost

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by K-9, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I don't know if this will stay here or not, I don't even know why I'm posting this, but what do I do? I'm sick I'm not happy anymore I don't want to be here I'm having the worst time trying to deal with life, mine might not be the worst but I can't cope anymore. Since my dad died last year I have turned crazy, I'm not the same as I was. I imagine messed up stuff I think I'm strange as fuck and no one likes me no that I care but it feels good to be liked/loved. I don't know what to do anymore, I have been in a mental hospital twice for overdosing I can't even successfully do that shit right.

2. I love you :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Don't give up, things will always get better. I know suicide may seem like the easy way out but it's not worth it. You will find happiness and comfort again in something you least expect. Try to find something that distracts you from all this pain. Maybe an activity you and your father used to do? Try to live life for him because I can guarantee you he doesn't want to see you broken and upset like this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's okay to feel lost. It lets you know that you're alive

5. I'm sorry for posting this crap I just didn't know how to feel. Feeling a bit better now, still sucks though I hate this feeling

6. You gotta find some things your interested in to keep you going something you enjoy. This helped me, there is so much out there that you have yet to experience. I don't know exactly what your going through but ask yourself is it worth just throwing it all away? Everyone has problems nowadays some definitely larger than others but pushing through those things will make you a stronger person in the end. I'm sure there are people who care about you even though it might not seem that way. I didnt know him but i doubt your father would want you to just give up just like that. Everyone is weird, that makes you who you are. sorry if I crossed some boundaries and I'm sorry for your loss but it's time to buckle down and live life! Go outside and enjoy the weather/nature, being outside will definitely help I'm sure. I'd like to get to know the other side of your life like what your good at or interested in. Pm me if you wanna talk your not alone out there man

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Weed usually makes you feel more profoundly.. so when you are having your down-times, abstain from weed.

8. Yeah I do

9. I've been there broheem, shit sometimes I still feel lost. I wish I had more answers or something more to say other than I love you. I love GC, it's gotten me through fucked times.

The city has great people, you're not alone.

10. The answer to do I really want to throw it all away, yeah kind of. I'm tired of being strong, I'm tired of smiling and everyone saying how nice my smile is when I feel like crap. My dad took his own life so in regards to would he want to see me like this? He doesn't get a say. And no when I say I'm weird, I mean I'm weird lol no boundaries crossed mate. Umm I'm into sports/animals, I'm a boxer so I had a fight cause I thought that would help me get on track but it didn't pulled out of my next one the day of, I really do love boxing but I tried to get back into it but it feels like my body won't allow me(I know it's my head). I'm on strong antidepressants for ptsd, I don't want to leave the house or see people. I don't know this is all hard and a bit much

11. You'll find yourself again man, just give it time, get baked off your ass and sleep for a few days if you have to, but eventually you will start to bounce back, and when you do you'll be stronger than ever.

Go outside in the wooded areas, I find the beauty can help

12. This is your rock bottom man, keep your head up high you beautiful motherfucker and never stop being you! You will pull through this!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Move to Colorado I'll guarantee you'll be a lot more happy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I smoke weed to cope with depression and other issues but I wouldn't recommend it.

1. Your father's passing seems to be the root issue. I'd start here when looking to solve your problems. Have you seen a psychiatrist or therapist? They can aid you with finding healthy alternatives to solving you issues. A family member's untimely demise is very detrimental to the psychological development of any individual depending on how they choose to cope with it and without guidance, it can deal a serious blow to your mental health. Professional help may be needed here as this is the root of your problems and may have manifested itself into a bigger issue than you can fix on your own.

2. I am the same way as you. Again, I recommend professional help. I'm trying to get some right now for my issues but its awkward for me to open up so I'm still trying to get past the initial phase of opening up. But if you really want help and can identify your issues, then seek help.

3. Overdosing is usually a bad way to commit suicide. Very painful in most cases, low chance of success. I do not encourage suicide but I think about it all day and I couldn't do it, at least not yet, as it would affect others too much and ruin their lives. Plus things have the potential to get better in the future.

I think you may have an adjustment disorder or something as the grief resulting from your father's death seems to be an identifiable stressor that has greatly impacted your life. ---> See a therapist

15. Get girlfriend or try at least.

16. Life gets better homie

17. Op how good is it to know that a shit load of people you have never met care, it so much easier to see the negatives than the posatives so concentrate on the posative things in your life.
    Keep you head up and will things to get better for you.

18. No matter what your problems are, no matter how bad you think your life is, no matter who dies in your life, no matter where you end up...

There is always someone who has it worse, and is not giving up.

19. #19 fallen in smoke, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    The fact that your still here with us means you are strong. Start getting in good memories and say that you pulled forward and have the strength that's been given to you by all the bad.

20. I've been admitted to a mental hospital,tried to commit suicide 3 times,been in rehab 3 times and lost the only person I ever really loved. Your a boxer man,born to fight. You go down and you get the fuck back up. And you'll go back down again but everytime you get back up and whipe the blood from your mouth you take a real good look at your most feared enemy and as he looks you right in the eye you tell that fucker in the mirror "I'm back bitch".

Stay in the sun brother.