Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

feeling like u need to spit after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Jun 17, 2011.

1. is it just me or the cheaper weed, usually regs and stuff, give you an overwhelming salivation and need to spit? Its almost like a cigarette or something. Is it just cuz the weed is not as high quality? or wat?

2. Nah, it's from having smoke in your mouth.
    I smoke mad kush and the occasional smoke will leave me salivating like a dog.

3. i drool somtimes after i take a big bong rip cuz the dankness tastes soo good

4. Weed sometimes makes my saliva more thick a little

5. oic must be smoke in general that makes you salivate more. i have it more tho cuz i have hypersalivation (my mouth produces too much saliva)

6. #6 Ganja Master, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011

ahah you smoke mad kush I hear?

7. Hm, cigs don't ever do anything. Just weed for me

8. cigs dont make you salivate more? interesting

9. after a big bong rip i salivate like crazy for like 2 minutes but if i get blazed my tongue's dryer than a grandmas pussy for a few hours

10. same here, if anything cigs make it dryer.

11. any smoke does that to me. my garage floor is always wet from spit and bong water. i tend to get messy or i just got some good dank.

12. My girl always spits after smoking my cock.

13. this only happens when I smoke a joint/blunt

14. I usually tend to spit a lot, more or less from cigs tho....I usually have a lake and or river of spit in the back of my work place haha

15. Yeah it's just from the smoke. No big deal.

16. i spit after i take a hit. :nohomo:

17. i spit hella rymes foo' !

420 budweiser that was a gay line
    ur too ugly to be seen on face time
    ill tell u now its real pimple
    stop being a nerd and rid those simples
    well i hope you understand all the symbols
    and im nimble and quickwitted
    while you mental and sick wit it
    who says that im just kidding
    so get out of here and do my bidding
    smoke a j a bong whatever u want