Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling Like Im High Without Doing Any?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fortify0330, Jul 5, 2014.

1. So right now, I feel like I've taken a few hits, and I haven't done any in a week. I don't have a very high tollerence.... This has happened to me once before, about 3 weeks ago. I'm not trying to troll or anything, I'm being completely legit, and its the weirdest thing... Has this happened to any of you? WHy would it be happening to me?

2. maybe you are just happy?

sounds crazy I know, but anything is possible

3. You're probably just relaxing lol. Like when you lay down in bed after a long day, it feels good
    Maybe you just associate that good feeling with being high?

I can say that it has nothing to do with THC still being in your system if that's where you're going with this

4. #4 enjoyandlive, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    ive felt that way before, it's all placebo, in your head . you're sober

5. Cheap date for the chick that supplies the weed then.

6. Maybe its time you stopped "doing" weed....

7. ive smoked for a while , and when im not high I do get a foggy headed feeling . that's normal if you smoke a lot, but if you don't then it must be you just thinking your feeling something . hope all goes weelll! happy tokes