feeling like im high after working out?

Discussion in 'General' started by WHITE ROSS, May 1, 2011.

1. is this normal?? ill just sit down and start to stare off into to nowhere and i feel like im zoned out and just really high haha idk but im high right now so sorry if this is a useless thread. :wave: :bongin:

2. Just the steriods kicking in man, enjoy it.

3. Maybe it has something to do with the by products of weed that are released into the blood stream when you work out.... Or you worked out too hard..

4. What are you talking about?

Its called endorphins. Google is your friend.

5. well man thc is stored in fat cells so when you are lazy while high it just gets stored up and gets all activated or something when you workout. P.S. I have no idea what im fucking talk about but it sounds good.

6. smoke before a jog be extra extra stoned afterwards i love it

7. Ive never got baked with google, so he/she cant be.

8. lol that sounded pretty legit until the P.S. :smoke: :eek:

9. That wasn't even aimed at you i was talking to the op. And only people you get baked with are your friends? That makes sense.

10. i think you overdid it... i felt like that today... not a nice feeling

11. That is legit i think. I have read that too idk if its true. Like if you are obese and a pothead then you stop smoking and lose fat the thc sells stored in your fat are released into your body. It kinda makes sense but i always blame it on the endorphins.

12. Endorphins. Your body's natural high.

13. yup.. have you ever heard of runners high? i get it sometimes too. its kinda nice

14. u can simply blaze it b4 and after a workout.

my favorite supplement