Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling like crap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zyxwv88, Apr 12, 2011.

1. My biggest complaint about weed has always been that the morning after getting high, I usually feel like crap. Anyone have anything they do to help the day after crappiness (other than wake and bake, I don't go to work high)? This morning was particularly bad after a half gram bowl of black widow last night. Good stuff, but I'm not enjoying myself this morning.

2. i usually like that foggy/groggy feeling. drink some orange juice and save a little for the morning if you can.
    fixes the problem :)

3. Smoke less & don't smoke regs/mids.

4. its like that at first, once your tolerance builds up its not so bad

5. I sleep good and feel great the next day. Sometimes I even skip to school :bongin:.

6. how do you feel i couldnt imagine it making have a unpleasant hangover

7. Drink some strong coffee. You'll wake right up and be off to a productive day.

8. Sorry, forgot to mention the most critical part. caffeine does almost nothing for me. If I drank a 6 pack of pepsi before bed, it might keep me awake, but only because I'd have to keep getting up and going to the bathroom. :) I don't ever drink coffee because it doesn't help me any.

Surprisingly enough, that's part of why I like weed. I'm resistant to most oral meds, so it's nice to see that weed actually can help with pain or depression

9. Where do you live? I've felt that before, but as soon as I walked out the door and the 40 below wind hits my face, it knocks the sleepiness right out of you. So maybe you could take a cold shower?

10. #10 Kiefsweat, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

11. same thing with me this morning, I haven't smoked in 4 days and smoke a joint and a few bowls and this morning I felt i was in a daze haha

12. Just smoke another bowl!:smoke:

13. I find I only feel shitty if I ate my entire kitchen the night before lol. I also find a quick bowl then shower before bed helps me wake up feelin great.

14. I feel the exact same way bro. Smoked a bowl of some no name last night, woke up this morning feeling like shit, tired and just feelin like shit