Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling like a boss!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirMarijuana, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Last night I smoked around 4 bowls of really dank shit and got really high:D. Then I proceeded to pour myself the BIGGEST bowl of cinnamon toast crunch ever! I took a big ass mixing bowl poured it to the rim then used around half a gallon of milk and then ate it all :hello:. I felt like such a boss hahaha. Im also pretty baked right now :cool:

2. you shoulda put some Baileys in it for st pattys day haha

3. Fire someone.

Dude... That sounds spectacular. Hope you cashed that whole bowl, I hate when people corner my Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That shit is ALWAYS dank. Always got the crystals

4. I was talking about the cereal :D haha

5. Ummm........ Me too :bolt:

6. Guess Im a little to high :smoke: