Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling high during my tolerance break? Normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by senorlovedaddy, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Hi so i decided to take a tolerance break for 2 weeks (smoked everyday for about 2 years). I have not had any sleepless nights, nausea, or what ever people say they feel during a TB (tolerance break). I've noticed that when i sweat whether I'm exercising or riding my board to class, I feel somewhat high, but not really i can only describe it as my eyes feeling a little heavy and feeling out of it. After i cool down for a few minutes the feeling fades. So i was just wondering what it could be. I regularly exercise so i'm kind of stumped on what could be happening.

2. You're probably just noticing what a "runner's high" actually is. Before you started smoking, you probably never thought anything of it. It is a legitimate release of endorphins just as if you had smoked a little. While you're smoking everyday, your brain wouldn't notice the contrast because you're already getting baked everyday. Now that you're reeling from it (even though you have no side effects), your brain appreciates the slightest endorphin release, and you recognize it. I found that I could truly appreciate what a coffee buzz was after I became a stoner and took a few T breaks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the insight!

4. I wouldn't call them 'flashbacks' per se, but yeah, you can have little waves reminiscent of being high when you have been sober for a bit. I've had it happen countless times, and I'm pretty sure they're entirely normal.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1