Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling guilty?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marell, Jan 23, 2011.

1. I am breaking up some very good bud... no name, but its smells like a pine tree doused in diesel fuel, incredibly dense and very sticky on the inside. This is perfect, yet I feel so terrible and guilty to break it up and smoke it. Anyone else feel like this?

2. Until you :hippie:

Then you won't ;)

3. If it were still in the ground, yes.

But it's already been slashed, and hung. Might as well burn it too.

4. I feel guilty smoking sometimes...but my reasons and yours could be 100% different. What's been going on?

5. Those dried cannabis flowers are beautiful man. I agree, I feel guilty breaking them up. But they've already been taken off the plant, so bust 'em up.

6. I feel like this sometimes.
    Just think, we all LOVE the cannabis plant, growers go as far as naming them and treating them as if the plant was their child. Customers name all their tools and shit.
    Then we hang and burn them :( :(:( poor mary jane

7. I only feel guilty when I remember that the dried Cannabis plant is home to the Whos of Whoville, all of whom die in a fire the moment you light that bud.

But once you get over the act of wiping out and entire civilization just so you can get high, you're golden.

8. id feel guilty if i didn't smoke it

9. Lol, I agree.

It's like chopping down trees and not using their wood.

10. No no not guilty. I think the word your looking for is sad. Just plain sad that the beauty of the nug is gone. :(

11. Only once, was some no-name weed I got at a dead show. Was the best weed I've ever seen/tasted/smoked, hands down. Felt guilty smoking it at home, it was THAT good, I was wondering if Id ever see weed like that again.

12. Some of my joints be tight, Some of my joints be fucked up... But all my joints gon' smoke, so G's gone get highed up!!

If you have a big enough bowl, stick the whole bud in there if you're that sorrow. Haha but nah man, there's always more.

13. Yes I feel pretty guilty destroying something so beautiful... but then again, what else is it good for? Lol :confused_2:

14. [​IMG]

15. to qoute James Franco from pineapple express "It's almost a shame to smoke it.....like killing a unicorn"

I somewhat agree but I mean what else are you gonna do with weed? put it on display? sit and smell/stare at it? I'd much rather burn it and get high:smoke:

16. If its my last nug, then yes. But if I have more of that weed, I dont care. Honestly you sound nuts but I know what your saying.

17. HELL YEAH everytime i smoke a bowl