feeling guilty?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dirt361, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Ive been like this for around 5ish months now.. I feel guilty for no reason and feel like im missing something but I cant seem to find out what it is I feel like I did something I cant be forgiven for but I don't know what it is help me :(

2. rofl

3. You're probably feeling guilty cause you didn't send me any nudes.  :ey:

4. Do you know what guilt is? Knowing what it is could help you determine why you're feeling what you're feeling....and the reason (if you're feeling it, there's a reason)

Guilt is a self-imposed feeling one gets when they feel they have not lived up to some expectation or obligation they have chosen to honor. It could be anything from something a parent has told you is "bad" or something you should or shouldn't do; or a belief that someone wants you to be or act a certain way in certain situations. Someone has probably told you that [insert your example here] is 'wrong' or 'evil' or 'bad' and probably attached a negative label to it ... OR they said something demeaning like, working at a grocery store is for losers ... which is their OPINION (an opinion is not a fact).

We all have our morals and values we live by, they are instilled by the authority figures in our lives and some we get from our friends. As a child, we generally accept what we are told as the 'truth' (we believe the people we love, and that allegedly love us, would never lie to us). Most of what we're taught is to help up 'get along' in society; some of it is to manipulate and control our behavior. I digress; we usually want to please the people we love and whether we are taught something, or assume it (we assume some values by deducing them), as a rule we don't want to disappoint people, for whatever reason(s)...fear of punishment, not wanting to let someone down; not wanting to 'hurt' someone, and so forth. So, when we do, or don't do, something we feel violates some trust or expectation or obligation, we [often] feel guilty for it.

All that being said, once people become adults, they don't realize they have the choice to reject anything or everything they were taught or told. They do not reexamine their values. After one is 18, they are not 'honor bound' to continue to keep or respect what they've been taught. At that point any obligations or expectations one honors or lives up to are strictly a choice on makes. You have to make up your own mind, regardless of what anyone else thinks or says about what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' ... for you. Just as you cannot tell anyone else what to do with their life or how to live it; no one else can tell you what to do with yours (after you're 18). It's your responsibility to make yourself happy in life; if you aren't living up to your personal expectations, then you might want to consider changing or lowering your expectations, or making another choice that fulfills them.

Everything you do is a choice and solely your responsibility. You can allow other people to affect your choices, but you are the one that makes the choice in the end and you are responsible and accountable for the consequences of those choices. This is where your personal values come into play. Often the guilt we feel is not because we have let someone else down, but because we let ourselves down.

You make the choices to do what you do, even if you allow yourself to be manipulated by someone, you still chose to fall for their line. You may have been coerced or misled, but no one forces you. You make a choice. If you are feeling guilt because of it, you obviously feel your current choice is the 'wrong' choice...and chances are, you knew you'd be disappointed with it before you made the choice. (I'm not implying or saying what your choice was 'wrong' ... I'm saying you believe what your choice was 'wrong' or below your own or the expectations you perceive your parents have of/for you). Only you can decide if it actually is/was 'wrong' for you to do that.

5. and nice breasteses

6. I don't know if you are into lucid dreams, but if you are try having one and speak to your "spirit guide" (it's really your subconscious). Your brain had weird ways of working and I know this has worked for me before.

please elaborate I am intrigued

8. Is it Marijuana lifestyle related?
    You aren't exactly giving us much to work with...

9. I think my penis can resolve this issue...

10. huckabee went in on some deep shit though lmaooo

11. I don't even feel bad for all the thirsty motherfuckers saying sexual shit. your avatar is begging for thirsty niggas ahaha

12. Haha yeah it really is...
    You can speculate that she already knew putting it up.

13. #14 grow4smoke, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    [

14. I was gonna ask the OP if that's her pic because that is a lovely titi shot.... Why should you feel guilt? Maybe you are not getting laid enough, live in Houston Texas? Come visit me, I'll take care of that problem, no charge. : )

15. If you had an abortion then maybe that got you feeling guilty... lot of girls get guilty or depressed feelings from pregnancy... Im not saying you are slutty that way but dont tell us a girl that looks like you is virgin ya know.

16. Don't act like you don't know what you did.