Feeling Guilty When High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MN4Lyfe, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Whenever I get high I just feel like I fucked my life up even though I'm in college, have a job, and a gf. I used to not be like this, I would just chill out to the high. Not really a question idk

''Love my country, hate my government''.

• Like Like x 1
  2. That really sucks..in the beginning that was how I used to feel. It wasn't a good feeling at all..
    But the more I grew to gain knowledge on marijuana, the more my mindset changed.
    My opinion is now way diff, an I think it has to do a lot with the influences around us.
    My family talked major shit about it but none of them knew a damn thing about it..
    So dig deep into what it could be thats making you feel this way towards it.
    Family, friends? something you've heard/read or seen. Or maybe you're just sabotaging
    yourself into feeling guilty for your own unknown reasons. Whos knows really?
    All I know is, It isn't bad. So stop feeling so guilty..people get drunk all the time.
    And whats worse is, a lot of these people drive home with no remorse towards others.
    Getting drunk is no better then getting high..Infact I'd say its A LOT worse.
    So just be glad you're a goddamn stoner & not an alcoholic. ;)

• Like Like x 4

3. Yea my family hates it and some friends have gotten into MAJOR trouble over it ie. robbing, selling

''Love my country, hate my government''.

4. See soo I feel like it kinda makes sense why you've given yourself this negative perception on marijuana.
    A lot of the time people are uneducated about it so they make assumptions. Hell if you can, I suggest
    gaining as much knowledge about it as possible an sharing it with others, whoevers willing to listen.
    It took me awhile but little by little I was able to change peoples views on it..of course not everyone, but
    a lot of people I'd never thought would care to listen did, an now they feel differently then before.
    As for the robbing/selling a lot of it has to do with making smarter choices. Not everyone is safe
    about it, yes while we enjoy toking up and the many amazing properties that come with weed
    it is also still very illegal in many places and should be carefully used and not abused.
    Hope I've helped in some way! :)

5. You probobly are smoking at a time when you are worried about a task or a goal, and subconciously you feel that you are chosing to get high instead. Take a week or 2 and get all your ducks in a row, sit and think on what you are doing as far as long term goals with a sober mind. Then after you feel your afairs are in order celebrate with a big fat dutch of your favorite strain.
    Theirs nothing wrong with escaping reality, you just can't let the escape become the reality.

Sent from old ass Droid

6. Aaaaaaand you wanna stop studying psychology... Why? ;)

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. looool..u got me!! haha that sounded better in my head..but its kinda true so. :rolleyes:

8. People pay alot for advice similar to what you provided in a post which took what? 10, 15 minutes?

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol idk about that. My advice isn't very solid haha I kinda just go with the flow which prob isn't very professional.
    But I do know, I have a lot of heart so I'm hoping if I stick with it! that'll be the thing that pushes me to do my best & actually help someone. :) 

• Like Like x 1