Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling guilty for smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slythea, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I started smoking about a year ago, smoking maybe twice a week. Now I smoke a bowl that many times a day. I’m Pre med and I know that’s important so I stay on top of my shit in school and I volunteer and do things like that, and I know I’m not dependent on it because I took a break for about two weeks and didn’t feel the need to smoke. Regardless of all of this, I still feel guilty for smoking at all but especially as much as I do. In the back of my mind something keeps telling me I’m doing it bc there’s something about my sober reality I don’t like but I also know for sure that not true. I just smoke bc it’s more fun to be bored and high than just bored. Any help on kicking these negative thoughts?

2. Focus on your future and getting an education, not your boredom. You'll have plenty of time to get high. Trust me, you'll want a comfortable retirement and the freedom at that time to do what you want including getting buzzed.

3. Smoke more so that being sober feels foreign to u.