Feeling gross after being high?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JxP, May 14, 2017.

1. Recently I've been noticing that after I smoke a bowl (normally out of my pipe and in the morning) and after I've been high for a good hour or so I either start to develop a headache. I always make sure im hydrated before, during, and after smoking, so im not sure why this happens. Once the high is pretty much over I just feel tired and overall gross, like a pool of stagnant swamp water. I dont want to do anything but sleep and lay down, and sometimes that feeling carries over into the next day. Anyone else feel the same way? Is there any way to not feel disgusting and run down after I've been high?

2. Same thang goin on with me bud. Mary ain't fucking me like she used to.... t break time!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. What is the quality of herb? Chance of mold? Residual pesticide?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Same here. I remember the days of just laughing and laughing. Now I get paranoid, anxious, and tired.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I smoke mids/shake most of the time, so maybe thats the issue haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Haha yeah pretty much, sometimes I even feel depressed when I'm high. I think I'm gonna start just smoking with friends/when I go out to do something, laying around the house after I smoke just isn't worth it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cuz u smokin on dirt weed bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Why do you talk about those things as if they were bad? Those feelings are what I call benefits of weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oh that kind of yucky feeling. Yeah i know that feelin from smoking resin or dried crunchy fan leaves.

10. The only time I used to get headaches after being stoned was when I smoked some shitty mids, probably because of how it was grown...Ever since I started smoking quality bud and oil I haven't had that issue

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sounds like it's time to step your bud game up man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. what color are the hairs? I suspect anything with orange hairs had same happen to me on one strain swear it was hemp high didn't last long you to keep smoking it, I got migraines on one side of my head thought I was dying with a tumor stop smoking it went away it was that herb that getting me sick. Smoked over hundred stains since than never happened again.
    I did a test to see if it was the hairs and indeed it was I puled the hairs out and smoked a bowl of just hairs instant headache. it had brite orange hairs.
    over the years I notice the effect change and duration decrease and with that oddly everything had orange hairs year past everything had red hairs kinda odd is your government making crosses using hemp? ......

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. If silica is used beyond early flower i can taste it and a headache soon followes..

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. how's your tolerance?

15. Dirt weed bro step it up lol

Used to smoke reggie when I was poor and felt like that. Dro gives that "cleaner" high.

16. Agreed on finding higher quality herb. Indicas can leave some people feeling that way also...

Had the hardest time before I had access with indicas or indica dominant hybrids. Full Sativa and BAM!!!...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Feel the same, dude. I've heared that taking shower, drinking a lot of water and taking a rest can help.

18. It's not the weed, it's the mind. Get rid of the fearful thoughts and things will change.

19. Weed has changed just not ripe? or is someone breeding in hemp, or hybrids just plain don't work.
    smoking two strains atm neither are getting me stoned I feel a buzz than high but wont get me stoned both are sativa one was supposed to be indica but examining the bud proved it wasn't , all sativa traits .I would assume it was harvested early hitting 22%thc it was still crap .no grows till its ripe anymore or did they not let it mature before flowering?

so yes weed has changed if in a legal state do some research on the crosses everything was done to increase yield .not taste or high try to find strains with red hairs which was all that was around years ago now only a few. none of which they will have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. This week, I'd definitely say it's the weed.

I just picked up mediocre hybrid, nothing particularly strong, and it made both me and my girl feel like shit.
    We generally shuffle through about a dozen strains on the regular, generally high sativas, and none of them make us feel bad in any way.
    The other day, we try this new midgrade hybrid, and it just destroys us. Queasy stomachs, heavy head, and just wanting to lay down and sleep. Hands down the worst weed effect I've ever had.

Switch to a clean 20%+ sativa and see how that goes.

• Like Like x 1