Feeling f*cked up..

Discussion in 'General' started by AlliNeedIsWeed, Aug 28, 2012.

1. So 2 days ago i slipped and fell on the ground and hit my head pretty hard.Docs think i got post-conclussion or smthin,anyway,so the thing is that the day after that i got high with some dank weed.It took me like 3 hits from a joint to get me high and 20mins later i smoked the whole joint alone(i wanted to see if i can pass out LOL)well i didn't pass out but i did get pretty high.So everything went as usual with the dizz thing 5 hours after smoking and it was like that the whole day(like i said-as usual).So i woke up the next day(today) and i still felt the same way.But this time i was sleepy all day,i was sick,and i lost all tracks of time.I usually go to sleep around 3 or 4am and its 10:40pm right now in here i thought it was around 3am cuz im so sleepy.I am also sick,and my tooth hurts.I can't decide which of all the above causes this feeling.

2. It is not 10 at night in cali lol, you must be pretty baked bro.

3. Because your high. You should sleep.

4. My bad its 12:45pm lol

5. Wait,wait u confused me LMAO.I'm not from california i just used that as a cover from the pigs in this forum and u made me think i really am from california and i thought i got the time wrong like wtf LOL

6. Your really really high. You should sleep.

7. I guess I really am a jedi

[​IMG]

8. I'm not high im just dizzy i know the difference but its like theres additional negative things to that.I guess from the post-conclussion,being sick,the headache and that my tooth hurts.Im trying to find out which one of both is causing me to feel this way-post conclussion from that hit in the head or the weed.

About that jedi thing:LMAO made my day im still laughing like crazy.

9. You fell and hit your head.

Its called a concussion. That also explains why your tooth hurts.

Go to bed.

10. The pot will do you nothin' but good, hon! :D

How hash became a smash in brain trauma research (news - 1998)
    MAPS: How hash became a smash in brain trauma research

Cannabinoids As Neuroprotective Agents in Traumatic Brain Injury. (abst - 2004)
    [FONT=&quot]Bentham Science Publishers

[/FONT] (FYI- THC and anandamide work in the same way in our bodies. THC can take the place of your body's own anandamide, which is why cannabis can heal. A lack of anandamide has been shown to make several conditions worse.)

Cannabinoids and brain injury: therapeutic implications (full - 2002)
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.ukcia.org/research/CannabinoidsAndBrainInjury.pdf[/FONT]

Granny :wave:

11. if i could smoke a bowl with you once.. my life would be complete!

12. I read that it will help with my concussion and thats why i smoked but i kinda feel more fucked up lol im going to get some sleep now and see how it goes tomorrow.Thank you for your time :smoke: