Feeling dumb after smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by Dylan9Leaf, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I just started to smoke weed. And im new to it and the first thing i notice that i get so high where its uncomfortable then i wake up fucking High and my mom almost found out and i feel a difference in my memory. Like my memory feels blank sometimes and forget stuff and this isnt fun. I want weed to be fun. Whats the problem here?

2. try a new strain

3. You. You can only have fun, if you let yourself have fun. Don't like the way it feels? Don't do it. Don't want to get caught? Move out. We can't do anything to help you except type.

4.  I don't get high.  You don't have to use any drugs to be a cool person.

You can go the whole rest of your life, never get high and still be cool as fuck.

• Like Like x 2
  5. try doing something while you are high, i know when i smoke anyway there is nothing i enjoy more then smoking a nice joint and going for a nice long walk in the woods. 

Best advice i can give you is find something you love doing and do it high. 

Also remember as you said you are new to smoking so you have no tolerance (lucky git) so weed is going to go to town on you once your tolerance goes up you will find the high is not so intense and much more comfortable. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Go organic outdoor properly flushed and cured buds Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. First off, welcome to GC. :smoke:

It sounds counter-productive, but you've got to keep on at it. The more you smoke, the more tolerance you gain and the less it'll fuck you up. Those wonky after-effects will disappear and you'll find yourself pining for the days when you had them.

To enjoy it more, set yourself up for comfort before you smoke. Put on some good tunes and an activity to focus on like a game. Or get a group of friends to laugh and chill with. At any rate, remind yourself that the effects are only temporary and how you feel now is not how you're going to feel forever.

In a sense they disappear... but not really. I just think we learn to manage the side effects better as we experience the high and the effects more. 

But also OP, weed isn't for everyone. If you feel like its too overwhelming for you even at the beginning maybe you should hold off on smoking. You never said how old you were but you sound kinda young.

9. And try a few different strains

Certain strains give certain effects

That's exactly what it is. That's why it takes more to get an experienced drinker drunk, why smokers don't get that cigarette rush, and why steroid effects lessen over time. Our bodies learn how to manage the substance we put into it more efficiently, so we don't get all those awesome (or not-so-awesome) side effects.

Totally, also i feel other than a slightly different mind set, weed doesnt force things on you. It provides a mental environment where its easier to feel both comfortable and uncomfortable, but which one you feel is that one you let yourself feel.

• Like Like x 2
  12. dude you need to just learn how to relax. if your high worrying about forgetting shit, then it wasnt the time to get high.get stoned at a time when u can chill and worry about nothing and no one

• Like Like x 1