Feeling down...

Discussion in 'General' started by AveMaria101, Mar 23, 2013.

1. So today I was hanging out with this girl today. We're friends and have been for awhile. When we were hanging out things just happened. Nothing sexual but by the end of the night we were a couple. I left her house and I just started feeling depressed. I feel down right now but I shouldn't. I had a good time.

I guess I just wanted to write about how I feel somewhere, and I might as well do it where my fellow tokers can read it.

What do you do when your feeling down?

2. Ha, man sorry or laught but i was just thinking of what to do about negitive emotion, honestly think about the situation, what are u unhappy about, can you change it? Is it that ur scared or that u just wanna be her friend?

3. Guess I'm a little scared. Last relationship ended badly and I'm nervous going into this one.

4. going into a relationship should be all butterflies and lovey dovey feelings that you're too embarrassed to admit to

:(

5. When I'm feeling down? Well, I toke up. It greatly helped me get over my ex. ---> "Man, she was the one. She's the best I'll ever get. She's so..*takes hit*....man fuck that bitch"

6. lol is that a Katt Williams reference? anyways whenever I am down I do something I enjoy...listen to music, play some games, or take a walk.

7. Then learn from your last experience with a relationship bruh. I do totally understand, I lost one of my best friends because we got into a relationship that lasted a quite long time (3 years about) and we eventually grew apart but we never went being back to friends because of feelings shared between us. You'll be fine man, better to try and who knows it might go somewhere great, and as long as you have that period of great times, anything bad that could happen would be worth it.

8. Man, when stressen bigger bong hit good tunes and some vids something u like doing that other guy was spot on best things you can do, either sont think of it or figure out exactly what ur really stressen about and come to terms with it, and i agree n sayn that prolly gunna be a good thing, maby if ur close enoigh youll be able to talk to her bout it and have her thi k about it non objectivly like most girls would prolly be like uh wtf to u being like hey shit went bad with my ex so im having thoughts of not being sure about this LOL, but i found one that is just that awsome and now its 7 years later and im going to see her tomorrow :eek: stressed as hell lol TOKE TIME

9. I believe it is Katt Williams. I can't remember, but it's definitely not an original. Lol