feeling disconnected for a week after smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by porosho, Nov 6, 2011.

1. greetings, I have been smoking since 9th grade to 11th grade but rarely smoked 9th and 10th grade(maybe once every 3 months). I am currently in 11th grade and now smoke once every 3 weeks which is not too often but is more often from my past high school years. Anyways, after I smoke and the high wears off, I have been experiencing disconnection from the world, lack of motivation, I find it harder to concentrate, and I am not confident when I engage in conversations almost as if I feel like what I am saying is stupid, or in a different tone of voice than I normally speak in. These symptoms usually start the day after I smoked and last 5-7 days. Is this normal for someone who smokes not to often? I have been told it is because my tolerance is so low, and that I should smoke more. My question is is there any way to solve this problem, if not should I quit smoking? These negative effects are unfortunately affecting my school life and don't want to give up weed, but if I have to I will. any replies are appreciated. thanks

2. 1st post'd

gtfo OP and dont make another one

dont even reply after this post people

3. ^ maybe he forgot to mention he got left back 3 years

4. That happens when you are new to smoking. It goes away after time, so don't let it stop you. :bongin:

5. i forgot that happens.

but now i remember it happening to me.