Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Feeling burnt out from mids...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I had been smoking on some good dank for a few months, but decided it was more important to save some money up than to buy pot. So I have been on some ok mids for the past month or so, and I get pretty high when I smoke it. It's just that it makes me feel lazy for the rest of the day/night, gives me headaches and stuff too.

Do mids do this to you guys too? It sucks and I'm thinking about getting back on that good good.

2. #2 Dr Cheeba, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Yeah I get that too because my lower - mid quality green is a decent indica strain from my dealer, which make you sleepy and relaxed. I usually get very nice sativa strains 50% of my pick ups which is more of a head high and I almost never feel burnt out the next day. Indicas are more of a downer and burns you out most times where sativas are uppers and usually don't give the same after effects but it depends on the person too. I like a bowl of some nice indica after work to relax and then some tasty sativa when your looking to be up for a few hours and enjoy the entire high with friends and talk.

3. You prolly should start smoking that good shit shot again. I go with quality not quanity