Feeling burnt out and tired after the high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Is it preventable?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not really, guess your just going to have to smoke more ;)

3. Yep seems like the only solution for doubly friend is to never come Dow

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hell yeah its preventable! Smoke sativas my man. And if youre still getting tired after then i would say you're smoking too much or you just need to catch up on sleep lol

5. Or you can just be sober most of the day and only smoke once or twice a day.

I find that I always get burnt out on days where I'll wake up and smoke or I'll smoke all day, and as the day goes on, every time I smoke is less intense and doesn't last long before I start to come down.  That's a waste of weed and no fun for me personally, and I'd rather just enjoy most of my day sober and then enjoy getting high, because I do enjoy both perspectives and not so much the one in between.

6. #6 Weedity, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    1. Build up a tolerance

2. Stay well rested before getting high

3. Eat well, drink plenty of fluids

4. Take a nape when you feel burnt

5. Try to smoke more and wake up, might make it worse though

6. Exercise after being burnt, but not before

That's pretty much all you can do, well things that usually helped me out when I feel tired from blazing all day 

7. I have a burnt out feeling in the mornings from the night before. I only smoke once a day, i dont THINK i am smoking too much but its all relative isnt it??

Came on here to get some tips, I wake up so groggy and tired even after 8+ hrs of sleep, and I am so easily irratated. It only happens on days after I have smoked. any suggestions???
    Wake and Bake is not an option I am a stay at home mom.

8. Coffee, work out the next morning.

Mmm, that's interesting. 

My mom doesn't smoke a lot and when she does, she tells me that she feels like that, although I haven't felt groggy in the mornings for some years now.  Maybe its cause I smoke everyday and my tolerance is at a certain point where my body doesn't feel burnt out in the mornings? I'm not sure. 

I know that sometimes, I can smoke all day without feeling burnt out by the end of it, but if I do this for a few days then I'll definitely be noticing a burnt out feeling by mid-afternoon if I'm on my third smoke. 

10. Drink lots of water.

11. Smoking or vaping? Tons of the burnt out/lethargic crap goes away when you vape. Hell, even a full on indica will make me comfy as fuck, but the tired game is something willpower plays into imo.

12. I have sleeping issues and feel burnt most of the time anyways. I definitely get the lazy sleepeez after the high goes down. I think weed helps me sleep better.

I suggest maybe trying different stains.

13. Try a nice sativa or sativa dominant hybrid.

Either way eventually you get used to it.

14. #14 Weedity, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Just remembered a great cure!

Hot bath or a hot shower. Just relax in that hot water, let your muscles relax, take your time, and then you should feel damn well refreshed! 

Hot bath is preferred, that way you can lay your head back and close your eyes and just chill out. 

Always cures me from being burnt out and helps me get started on part 2 of my nights! 

15. You might not be getting all the proper deep stages of sleep I smoke every night most of the time and wake up feeling a little tired still and a bit un-motivated but 2 hours a coffee and a little physical exercise later I feel pretty much ok but I have went days without weed and after about a week of insomnia I start getting some decent sleep and I notice I have an exciting feeling that makes me feel ready to get up in the morning but everyone's different you need to play around with your smoking schedule maybe, lower your intake, cut the amount of days u smoke or just learn to get used to it what works for some doesn't work for everyone.   

16. This works wonders for me. If you make it a routine (if you're a daily smoker like myself) I feel as though your body more or less gets used to this "pace" and starts working with you rather than against you. Try giving it a chance for like 3 weeks minimum.

17. Just smoke sativas or take nap.

18. It's the shit in your smoke that causes that.

Concentrates or vapor give you a much more energetic high.

19. And all of my friends say the opposite about budder. I find if I hoot and start doing something active, I have energy. After sitting in a dark room for a couple hours I get lethargic. That's stoned or sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. haha both lol. Usually just feel flat out burnt from smoking not vaping.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app