Feeling alone..

Discussion in 'General' started by nisantan12, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Idk lately I've been feeling extremely alone...every time I find anyone or anything that I am able to hold close it seems to turn on me in one way or another...I just got this job and I met this girl and believe it or not she is everything that I've ever wanted in a girl... Her and i are Literally identical. She's cute, funny, and me and her just click in every possible way...but guess what? She has a fucking boyfriend....now I'm not one to tear apart a relationship...but this has me extremely depressed...I don't expect anyone to respond but I just needed to vent

2. Cheer up, Buttercup.:cool:

3. How long have they been together

4. i know how it feels man. keep your head up.. "for every dark night, there's a bright day"

5. The only certain thing is change. If you're meant to be with someone, you will.

6. They've been together for 2 years...

7. i feel you man. just keep yo head up. it'll all get better one day. life is truly a roller coaster

8. You can continue to wait for this girl's relationship to fall. It may be tomorrow, it may be 3 years from now. Or you can continue looking around and become close friends with this girl. So if later down the road you still haven't found someone, and still talking to this girl, and she breaks up with him, then there you go.

My point is to not waste time waiting and spend time looking.

9. you dont like yourself. Learn to love yourself and you can chill alone all the time. If you dont like being alone its cause you dont like who youre with!

That being said, of course everyone wants companionship. But the world is grimey. So don't rely on anyone and count anyone that willfully comes your way as a blessing. If it wasnt meant to be it was a lesson

10. That was honestly the best piece of advice anyone has ever given me...thank you..I sincerely mean that

11. I been exactly where you are truuuust me haha. Right down to loving a girl who didn't like me back.

Thank you for the thread, I was feeling a little down my self and knowing I helped someone out makes me feel better.

12. Neil Tyson Degrasse on Joe Rogans podcast (310 to be exact) said and I'm paraphrasing here: When it comes to the universe, we notice nothing comes in ones. We thought our sun was the only one. We thought our solar system, galaxy and planets like ours were the only ones. Currently, many of us think there is one universe and the past has showed us that there are in fact multiple suns, galaxies and habitable planets. Who is to say there is one universe?

He then went on to blow everyones mind and talked about the possibility of multi-multi-universes.

What I'm trying to say here is even though she may seem like she is the one, you have to realize that nothing comes in ones. You'll meet someone like her again. This of course requires effort though. You can't just sit around sad. Cheer up my dude and go out and find another girl.

13. dude....me to...wow..

14. damn i wasnt expecting that sort of response. I just spit some shit from the heart lol

15. You definitely need to be happy with yourself. Adding another person to the mix may help in the short term, but unless you learn to love yourself, you'll never really be happy.

Do something for you. And by that, I don't mean sit on the couch and watch your favorite show, I mean DO something. Care for your body--eat healthy. Join a gym and get in shape. Go to college, even just part time (although I'm guess you already do?). Basically, do something meaningful to YOU. These are just some personal examples to give you an idea... but it could be anything. Like a hobby. A new craft. Something that leaves you feeling accomplished and satisfied. And on top of that, always love yourself and embrace who you are. You're not a failure unless you believe that, regardless of what anyone will tell you.

16. I literally had the same experience today. Added her on FB and saw she was in a long term relationship. FML >< But as people have said, don't dwell on it. Just keep cool with her, treat her as a friend while you keep looking, and if it happens down the road then fuck ya, but it's definitely not cool to try and steal another dudes chick. Anyways good luck my friend.

17. When I first started this post I was expecting a bunch of ppl to troll me...instead I got a bunch of people to give me great advice...thanks everyone for showing me that the Internet isn't filled with jerkoffs

18. The best part about the downs is that each time it makes the ups even better!
    Time is all you need niggga

19. yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its all good nikka gimmie a month, thinkin up a master plan while i smoke this blunt